29

He didn't say anything after that, he put his hand on her neck, leaning in carefully. His eyes flickered over hers as to search for something that was telling him that she would close off again. She gave him a small smile, appreciating his caution. She, whatsoever, knew exactly what she wanted and so took a hold of his shirt, pulling him in and closing the small gap between the two of them.

She felt his grin against her lips as they met, kissing her gently and steadily at first as if she was an ocean that one had to dip its toe into before diving fully in.

His lips were exactly like she remembered them to be last time, soft, warm and inviting. She knew, there was no going back now, the second she allowed herself to give in she would be hooked. That's what he managed to do to her without even being aware of it himself and that's why she had stayed away.

She moved her arms up over his shoulders as his fingers grazed down to her waist. Then, he lifted her legs to his waist, putting her down onto the bench-top of the sinks, the motion of their lips becoming more passionate, more intense.

He pulled away for a second nothing but their heavy breaths filling the room. He glanced at her with nothing but desire dancing within his eyes, and she could feel throbbing in between her legs as she thoughts of all the things she'd gladly let him do to her if they weren't in a school restroom.

He leaned into her neck, trailing gentle kisses from behind her ear and down to the middle. His body pressed against her own and in need to feel him closer she wrapped her legs around him.

He started to suck at a particular part of her neck, the friction in between her legs only increasing as he grinned against her. Her fingers tangled into his hair, and she squeezed her eyes shut as a soft and low moan escaped her lips.

The silence around them was suddenly broken by three hard bangs on the door and she couldn't help but jump at the sound. He, however, perked up from her neck, with his now messy hair, completely calm as his head turned towards the door.

"Come on, man, I've been waiting for five minutes!" A stranger's voice yelled through the door, sounding pretty infuriated. Amelia leaned her head onto Marcus's chest, not able to contain her laughter.

"Let's go" He smiled with an amused shake of his head as he helped her down onto the floor.

Her eyes landed on the backpack still standing by the sink and her smile faltered slightly before she went over to it and picked it up. "Marcus, I want you to take it"

"Are you sure?" He consulted with raised eyebrows as he looked down at her, surprised she was willing to give it up so easily.

"Never been surer" She nodded as she handed him the backpack and watched him put it over his shoulders, their eyes on each other the entire time.
He stepped closer, intending to feel her lips one last time before they walked out of there but as he leaned in she backed away causing him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"You've gotten enough for one day..." She stated with a playful smile on her face, to leave him on edge. However, her body was aching for them to continue and its was of telling her that was the throbbing sensation between her legs that was yet to leave.

She walked over to the door and opened it revealing an extremely angry expression which in a flash changed into one of dismay as he took in Amelia and Marcus. He stared at his messy hair and her rosy cheeks and shook his head before he started to walk past them.

"Sorry about that" Marcus let out as he scratched the back of his head, trying his hardest to hold in his laugh.