Chapter 3

Although majorly defeated and entirely vocal slammed Camila couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilty confidence, her ease dropping ears listening out on the billionaires evening plans a crucial ping in her plan to earn her spot.. she had no idea how her little idea would work or if it even would but that's what made it all the more exciting..

"So you want to take a sex workers place.. to hijack a very well protected billionaires hotel room.. I- Camila you can't have sex with her you know that right? She knows your face?"

"Live a little Samuel! Miss girl is getting that spot! I'm sure green eyes wouldn't refuse a piece of our caramel princess!"

Azalea winked forcing the younger to laugh as they sprawled lazily across Sam's bed talking over the events of earlier that day in which Jauregui had expertly disarmed every inch of confidence the younger had to offer.. it was a harsh reality but the snippet of knowledge provided before entering the elevator was only another bullet in her mental weapon..

"Ew? I'm not gonna have sex with her! That is literally the last thing on my mind.. I'm just gonna be there in the hotel room to confront her! I mean so long as I get in she can't exactly do much?"

"You know I admire the way you bounce back? Socially humiliated.. personally rejected.. now bouncing like a squirrel for a nut to go and storm a famous woman's hotel in place of her pussy appointment? Incredible?"

Azalea droned laughing to herself while Camila only giggled back realising how strange the entire situation sounded out loud, Sam however was slightly apprehensive knowing just how harsh her father was in relation to her extremely anxious nature.. she was a dancer.. born to put on a fake face while inside her mind fizzled with pain and stress

"I just think this is risky you know? She is powerful beyond belief mama? Not to mention her pretty well documented aggression.. she could stop you dancing with every agency in the world if she wanted to?"

"Wait a second! You were the one who told me not to give up Sam? You told me if I wanted this I had to fight for it which is exactly what I'm doing right now?"

"Not like this! I meant auditions and portfolios? Not harassing someone who could quite literally end your entire career before it has even started?"

He scolded back gently only wanting to protect his friend now more than willing to risk everything just for a place in the Jauregui academy.. of course she'd always dreamt of it.. spoke of it in detail, but putting her life on the line because of one bout of rejection? It didn't sit well!

"I have to do this Sam! I'm sorry but I do.. this is everything I have ever wanted? I know it's completely out of character but the way she spoke to me.. it just made me want to prove her wrong?"

"I just don't want you to get hurt Mila?"

"She won't get hurt! My girl is persistent and beautiful too! Maybe catching the devil off guard will force her to see that? I personally think it's a great idea!"

Azalea defended calmly with a satisfied nod more than in support of her best friend as her ability to oversee the negatives in life forced her into a more open mind! Both her and Sam danced too, incredibly actually but they already had jobs.. Azalea taught 12 and unders ballet while Sam worked in a contemporary studio, the one they all happened to spend their life's rehearsing in! Camila never wanted a job however.. she wanted fame for her ability! Shows and fancy performances.. although shy and slightly off with confidence she knew if given the opportunity she could dominate, become a name just like Jauregui!

"Thank you! Just one problem though.. I don't know how I'm supposed to find her hotel or her room! Surely it's all classified and-

"Belleré hotel, room 204!"