Chapter 5

Samridhi

Khuda bhi jab tumhe mere paas dekhta hoga itni anmol chiz dedi kaise sochta hoga
Tu bemishal hai teri kya misal du ashmaan se ayi h yahi kahe ke taal du

I was singing it when Naina comes to the room.

" Oye don't you want to go college," Naina said to me.

" Look at the time I have missed all my classes now what will do in college," I said to her while applying nail paint.

" Instead of college lets go for shopping or a better salon," I asked her

" Yeah yeah take her with you after all she is going to be a bride in few days, " Chachi ji said.

" Samridhi Naina comes downstairs," Ma says from downstairs.

In the hall, everyone was seated but they are looking tensed.

" What happens, " Chachiji asked.

" Naina's marriage won't happen," Chachaji says shocking everyone.

" But why," Naina asked cryingly.

" Because they were asking for dowry which we can't give we don't have this much we have only one shop from which our whole house run. Their expectations were too high and we can't match them. I am sorry beta" my Papa says to Naina who was crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naina stop crying please" I plead to her. I know she is hurt but I can't see her like this it hurt me my whole family is hurting because of them money-hungry people.

"How can I? " Naina replied.

" I know but you are hurting your family too with these tears so now Pushpa stop crying I don't like tears," I said to her.

" You are right. I won't cry anymore and won't hurt my family too" she said wiping her tears.

"Now come on it late already lets sleep," I said to her.

"Good night"

"Good night"

Next day

" Is Naina fine now?" Ma asked me as I entered the hall.

" Yeah"

" Because of some gold diggers, my daughter is hurting," Chachiji says.

" Who said your daughter is hurting she is strong she won't waste her tears on some non-deserving people. They should regret as they lost a diamond" she said to Chachiji.

" Yup, my sis is right so now wipe your tears and go and get ready because we going outside," I said to everyone.

" Okay"

After this, Chachiji, Naina, and Ma I went to market did shopping then we went parlor and pamper ourselves and then eat some street food overall we enjoyed ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Today was fun," Naina said to me.

" Ya right but tomorrow isn't" I replied to her while applying moisturizer.

"Why?"

" Because tomorrow is my college and I don't like going to college," I said

" And why is that," she asked.

" You know na I don't like to wake up early. I can't wake up early" I said

" That's because you don't sleep on time now to go and sleep a good night," she said closing the door.

How can I sleep early if I do then who will watch stars turn into gold? Please do turn them. Ok bye, good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share.

And yes turn the star into golden

Thank you