Jimin&Jungkook

🍼little Jimin

Jungkook really loves his little baby, but is he asking for so much if he wants to sleep in occasionally? Today Jimin woke up really early, shortly before 6 in the morning.

Jungkook woke up too thanks to Jimin's whimpers and soft cries coming from the baby monitor and now silently lies and hopes that he will fall asleep again. However, his wish isn't fulfilled because Jimin's crying is becoming louder with every passing second. Jungkook sighs and gets up because he clearly lost this battle. He picks up Jimin from his crib and bounces him on his hip until the little one calmed down a bit. Jimin doesn't look that he will fall asleep again even if his daddy helps him. Then Jungkook gets an idea - they have a jogging stroller his brother Jin gave to them one Christmas. They sometimes use it and sitting in the stroller often helps Jimin to calm down. Right now Jungkook struggles with dragging the stroller out of storage room and then changes Jimin into a warm babygrow because the morning is still chilly. He sits Jimin in the stroller, tucks him under a blanket and gives him a pacifier. Jungkook changes into a tracksuit and they leave their apartment.

There are a few parks which are near and Jungkook hands to the nearest one. The park is almost empty, there are a few people walking their dogs and he spots a few more caregivers who are tired just like Jungkook. He stops next to a bench to stretch his legs and arms and then starts to run. Jungkook finds a steady pace and hopes that Jimin will fall asleep.

The little one is sucking on his pacifier while watching his daddy. He is a bit bored because there is nothing to see so he starts to get sleepy. Jimin slowly closes his eyes and Jungkook smiles. He can work out and doesn't mind the lack of sleep when he can have a peaceful moment. Jungkook is jogging for almost one hour before he runs around a coffee shop and wants to have a cup of cappuccino. Jungkook stops the stroller next to en empty table and goes to order. He also orders two pieces of pie with apples and almonds and then carries everything to their desk. Jimin is slowly waking up thanks to the loud coffee machine. He is whining behind the pacifier and rubs his eyes while looking around.

"Did you enjoy your nap?"

Jungkook smiles at his baby who let go of his pacifier after seeing the pie. Jungkook knows that handing Jimin a fork to eat on his own would cause a mess so he feeds him. Jimin enjoys the pie and they leave after a long time. It is clearly that Jimin isn't going to fall asleep when they get home, Jungkook will need to play with him and entertain him which is going to be hard without the help of Jimin's little friend Taehyung or Yoongi who are away with their caregivers.