I 54 I

(I'm so sorry to all of you for writing this chapter but I just had to)

'Oh. My. God.'

Luka and Marinette are in the middle of her bed making out like there's literally no tomorrow. Excuse me I'm going to go and find Hawkmoth and maybe he'll end it for me there so that I don't have to suffer anymore. If only I had a memory eraser poem. 

Tikki flits by my head, also stopping at the sight of her owner and this not so random guy. Her eyes widen and she looks at me. 

Fortunately, they both appear almost fully clothed, though Luka isn't wearing a shirt. Is that a Jagged Stone tattoo? 

I back out of the room. 'S-sorry-I uh.' 

'Y/n!' Marinette flushes, throwing a pillow at me. Luka looks absolutely dead with embarrassment, and he throws his shirt back on, avoiding eye contact. 

We all just stand there for a couple seconds, not saying anything before Luka clears his throat awkwardly. 

'So...knocking isn't your thing,' He says quietly. 

'Um...the door was literally open,' I cough. 'And I uh, didn't expect to find this when I came in to talk to Mari.' 

'Marinette!' Tikki squeaks, tossing a pen at her and then an eraser. She continues to pelt Marinette with tiny objects. 'Never in my time as a Kwami-What do you think you're doing? I can't believe you!' 

'Tikki!' Marinette holds up her hands to defend herself. 'What do you mean? You were literally just on a date with Plagg the other day!' 

'We weren't engaging in-' 

'Yes, yes, I get it,' Marinette covers her ears. 'We were just kissing.' 

I scoff. 'Right-like if I hadn't walked in-' 

'We get it!' Marinette shouts. 

'Girls is there something wrong?' Dad shouts from downstairs. 'I hear yelling!' He yells. 

'All is fine!' I yell back. 'No need to check?' 

'Are you sure?' I hear Dad's footsteps on the stairs. 

'Hide!' I hiss at Luka. 

Luka awkwardly slides off the bed, crawling under the bed without a word. Tikki flies into my jacket and Marinette hurriedly tries to fix her messed up hair. 

'What's going on up here?' Dad asks, his bulky form entering the room slowly. 'Why are all your pencils on the ground?' 

Oh that was just Tikki. Bless her innocent little soul. 

'Uh-I knocked them off by accident,' I say quickly. 'I was um-doing a handstand.' 

'You know you can't do gymnastics,' Dad shakes his head with disappointment. 'So why did I hear all that yelling?' 

'Well I was just telling Y/n not to...do a handstand...' Mari says lamely. 

'What about that thumping earlier?' Dad looks suspicious.

I raise my eyebrows at Marinette, as smug look on my face. 

'Oh shut it.' 

'What was that?' Dad blinks. 

'I uh mean, it was nothing. I just dropped a bunch of...books...for no reason,' Marinette finishes. 

'Well...you  be careful, okay?' Dad looks extremely confused, backing out of the room and going down the stairs. 

Once he's fully gone, Luka emerges from under the bed. 

'I'm just gonna go....' He trails off. 

'Right, you aren't going anywhere,' Tikki squeaks/yells at him, advancing on him. 'If I see you anywhere near Marinette I will not hesitate to...to-' 

'Squeak at him?' I say unhelpfully. Tikki advances on me. 'Don't think I don't know about you and Adrien too!' 

Marinette crosses her arms. 'You and Adrien?' 

I scratch my head sheepishly. 'That's not the point!' 

'Tikki, calm down,' Marinette says slowly. 'I promise you won't ever see that again.' 

Luka looks like he's in shock, looking between us. He smiles slightly after a few seconds, glancing at Marinette. 

'I'll see you later,' He says, kissing her on the cheek before climbing out the window. 

There's a long silence. 

'Anyways...' I trail off, trying to think of something normal to say. 'How's your day going?' 

Marinette blinks. 'Really? That's what you're asking me?' 

'What do you expect me to say after what I just witnessed?' I cover my eyes. 'I need to go and get some holy water!' 

Marinette rolls her eyes. 'So what was it that you wanted to tell me about?'

'Yeah-uh never mind,' I slowly back out of the room.