Party

Taehyung hasn't talked to Jisoo  for 3 days. Jisoo talked to him but he ignored it. Now, Taehyung was at his company room. Someone knocked the door.

"Come in." Taehyung said as he looked at his papers.

"Sir, today you have to attend a party." Mike said looking at Taehyung.

"What? Which party?"Taehyung asked still looking at his papers.

"Dinner party of Mr. D.O.'s company. You have to go there with madam." Mike answered.

Taehyung looked at Mike and said with an angry face,"Why do I have to go with her? I can go alone."

"But sir, that's couple dinner party." Mike said.

"Whatever. I will go alone." Taehyung said.

"No,you can't,sir. Mr. D.O. said you have to come with madam." Mike said.

Taehyung sighed and said"Ok. Fine, call your madam and said her about this."

"Ok,sir." Mike said and went out.

Jisoo was at home and watching TV. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello. Who is this?" Jisoo asked.

"Hello,madam. I'm Mike and I'm a secretary of Mr. Kim Taehyung." Mike said.

"Oh. Why do you call me?" Jisoo asked.

"Madam, tonight you have to attend a dinner party with Mr.Kim at 7 and Mr. Kim said you to prepare a dress." Mike said.

"But I don't want to attend the party and I don't like to attend the parties." Jisoo said.

"Madam, please come. The party will have a lot of fun." Mike said.

Jisoo thought for a minute and said" ok. I can wear whatever I want, right?"

"Of course, madam. So I will end the call." Mike said.

"Ok. Bye! Have a nice day." Jisoo said and ended the call.

After ending the call, " Madam's voice is so good and she's so beautiful. Our boss is so lucky to have her." Mike thought.

Meanwhile Jisoo;
What should I wear? I don't have nothing to wear to the party. I think I should ask jenlichaeng. Jisoo texted them.

"Girls,can I talk with you now?" Jisoo texted.

"Of course." Chaeyoung texted.

"So I have to attend a party tonight but I don't have nothing to wear to the party." Jisoo texted.

"Shall we go shopping?" Jennie texted.

"That's a good idea. I want to go shopping. Let's go shopping, Unnie." Lisa texted.

"Are you all busy?" Jisoo texted.

"No." Lisa texted.

"I'm free.😁" Jennie texted.

"I'm not busy. I can go shopping.🛍️" Chaeyoung texted.

"So let's go shopping and see you at the mall." Jisoo texted.

"Ok." Chaeyoung texted.

"🆗" Lisa texted.

"👌. Okok." Jennie texted.

Skip Time to 6:30 pm;
Jisoo finished shopping with jenlichaeng.

                        Taehyung's outfit

                        Taehyung's outfit

                      Jisoo's dress

                       Jisoo's hairstyle                         

                       Jisoo's hairstyle                         

(A/N): You guys can imagine other outfits and hairstyle.

Taehyung arrived home.
Taehyung in his mind;
Wow. She's so beautiful. Yah,Kim Taehyung. What are you thinking? Don't think about it.

"We'll act like a lovely couple in front of the people. What will you call me in front of people?" Taehyung said  with cold tone.

"I don't know." Jisoo said.

"Ok. I will call you baby and you can call me love. Ok?" Taehyung said.

"Ok." Jisoo said.

Skip time to party;
Now, Taehyung and Jisoo were at party. Taehyung went and talked with his friends. Jisoo was alone and at the bar.  When she was drinking some orange juice,a man about 40 years old came and approached her. His name is  Andrew.

"Hey,girl." Andrew said with a smirk and rubbed Jisoo's back.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo said with a shock and stood up.

"Nothing. I'm sorry. Please sit down." Andrew said and sat down.

Jisoo didn't believe him but she sat down.

"So are you alone?" Andrew asked.

"No, I'm with my husband but he's talking with his friends." Jisoo said and took a sip of her juice.

"My name is Andrew. What's your name?" Andrew asked.

"I'm Kim Jisoo. You can call me Jisoo." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, you have a beautiful face and body." Andrew smirked.

"I don't have." Jisoo said while frowning.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" Andrew said smirking.

Jisoo stood up and said," I have a husband and  I will never sleep with you."

(A/N): Hi, sunshines. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this. Thank you very much for everything.

My sunshines,eat well and take care of yourself.

Our handsome, D.O. oppa.
Love you all so much, sunshines. Bye!