Save Her | Eren x (Injured) Reader

Prompt- Erens titan goes rouge during training

Ps- this could've been just a simple accident but ANGST lives within me soo-

Warning- Mention of blood and injuries (not very detailed) but please be cautious. i love you.

"That's great! Now, we'll test your strength. Pick up this tree, I want you to throw it in that direction and as far as possible." Hange instructed after her short praise.

Eren's titan looked at the tree that had fallen down, walking over to it and picking it up as instructed. He held the tree back, ready to swing yet- he didn't move. His whole body was frozen. People around you began to murmur as Hange spoke up.

"Hey what the deal?"

Not even a second later did the titan move, propelling the tree like instructed. At the soldiers.

The titan roared as it began terrorizing the crew. He grabbed some people and then then threw them before going to decimate the carts and scare the horses.

"Eren!" You screamed from a ways into field.

His head snapped to you and for a second you thought that you had been able to break the trance. Armin had done it in Trost by talking to him, you only hoped you could do the same.

Instead of calming down him, it seemed to make everything worse as he charged towards you. You screamed as you ran, bolting for the forest on the other side of the field as fast as you could. The hammering of titan feet that fell behind you gave you more anxiety as you urged yourself to move faster.

You had hardly crossed the tree line when you felt the wind behind you push. You barely turned your head to see Erens massive hand swing more, following the path. He had been so close to reaching you. What if he had?

You couldn't dwell on it. Not now. Instead you continued forward, doing you best to put distance between you and the rouge titan.

Where's Levi when you need him. Bastard said he could handle him yet here I am running for my life. You thought.

You found a tree with high branches, perching on one as the titan slammed to a stop below you. His eyes peered up at you, calculating.

"Eren please!" You begged.

He showed no sign of remorse or understanding as he quickly looked around. A few seconds later he hugged the tree and began shaking it.

Though the tree didn't de-root from the ground you could feel the force, you feet slipping from their spot.

You shrieked once again as you fell though branches and leaves, screaming harder when a sharp sting struck your thigh.

You hit the forest floor with a thump, air rushing from your lung as you entire body crumpled. You couldn't even lift your head. Your skull and back had gotten the worst of the fall but you knew your ankle was sprained. You hadn't even looked at your thigh but the immense ache let you know that no matter what it was, it would hurt for a long time. You didn't bother trying to count any other injuries, they were small and hurt but the bigger things required more focus.

The titan above you released the tree, bending down with his enormous frame. The large fingers scooped under your body, lifting you upright and holding you infront of his face.

You did your best to hold it in but tears fell anyway. The pain played a part but also the realization of what could happen. Eren literally had your life in his hands.

"Please. Stop." You whimpered.

Like before the titan froze, its whole body stilling. You tried to predict what would happen as the few seconds ticked by. However, no where among those scenarios did you imagine the titan cradling you to it while it sprinted out the forest and back to the testing site.

you could see people, injured and not, helping each other back to the base. They all froze at the incoming titan and some even tried to ready their gear. Eren payed no mind though and darted past them. The rumbling and booming of his feet gave you a headache as he continued to run.

When the two of you reached the Scouts castle he knelt down, holding you slightly out from him as his human body detached from the titan.

The marks around his face were deep and heavily pigmented, his face holding tears as you took you out of the titans hand.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I-I don't know what happened. One second i'm picking up and tree and the next your crying in my hand? I- oh god." His eyes glanced down to your leg, deep red blood rapidly ozzing from the wound. "D-Did I do that? Please say no."

You didn't answer, your entire focus on staying conscious.

"I need to get you to the med wing." he rushed before standing up with you in his arms and taking off.

Both of you felt like you couldn't reach the unit fast enough. When Eren broke through the door and yelled for a medic did you finally get set down.

The white cotton below you was immediately stained with you blood as the nurse rushed to help you.

"What happened to he exactly."

"I-I... I don't know." Eren stuttered. "We were-"

"JEAGER!" A voice boomed, cutting Eren off.

He didn't have time to turn around before he was shoved to the floor, handcuffs restraining his hands and wrists before he had time to blink.

Wordlessly he was hauled to his feet, immediately knowing who his captor was.

"Captain please! You have to believe me I didn't do anything on purpose! I didn't-"

"Save it Jeager." Levi barked, starting to pull him out of the room.

The nurses continued to do their best, vocally speculating what was wrong other than the physical wounds.

"There immense bruising on her back, we should check for internal injuries as well." A voice spoke.

Eren froze for a split second with realization before he started to thrash again Levi's hold.

"Please! PLEASE! You have to save her!" he implored, his voice emotional and desperate.

He barely got the words in before Levi got him out the door, dragging him to the dungeon.

a/n- Y'all want a part two?

If anyone cares i got bit by a dog lol- not on purpose and not terribly but now there's a hole in my ankle/foot and i'm in   p a i n and i have gym tomorrow :(

tell me something. wether it's a random fact or something to get off your chest. go for it<3

this was a request by zztzbs

i love you sm<3