Chapter Fifteen

Nathan's pov

There was something feather like brushing over my cheek and I opened my eyes to see Alianna smiling down at me, "good morning " she whispered and I quickly wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her down making her squeal. I put her stray piece of hair behind her ear and pecked her lips before whispering 'good morning' against her lip.

"why are you up so early?" I ask swirling a strand of her hair around my finger, " why are you not up yet?...it's already 8am" she told me " well I'm working from home today as I do on Saturdays so I can get more rest but someone had to disturb me" I said hovering over her now and started tickling her "Nathan!...no!!" she screamed laughing. I Stopped for a minute so she could catch her breath while both of us were panting. "you're really childish you know" she says hitting my arms still laughing "and you are a serial killer...this is the second time you've tried killing me" I told her pouting holding my arm getting off her.

"oh...I forgot to tell you, my best friend he's gay so his supposed company will be a male" I inform her "that's okay" she says sitting up "I think this company of his, is his boyfriend but he hasn't said anything to me" I told her shrugging. "I guess you'll find out today" she says getting off the bed "you'd better go have your shower now" she told me about to walk out but I grabbed her and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. After we broke apart she smiled at me shyly and I kissed her forehead "I'm gonna go get Zaiden up" she spoke innocently and walked out, okay shower it is I guess I spoke internally walking to my bathroom.

I got out and did my hair and brush my teeth all the usual, then walk to my closet and got me some boxers and a black Givenchy tracksuit along with a black t-shirt.

I got my phone from the bed side table and walked out and down stairs. I went to the kitchen to see my little guy eating away at his breakfast. "hey...little man you might wanna slow down there" I told him while kissing his head "you wanna guess who is coming over today?" I asked him "who is it dada?" he ask with his mouth still full "Zaiden finish chewing before you speak sweet boy" Alianna told him wiping his mouth and I smiled at her "uncle Xander is! He says he misses you" I told him cheerily walking over to Alianna while Zaiden sqrim in his seat "hi beautiful" I said kissing her cheek that was tomato red "well you look sexy... I'm gonna need you to change" I whisper in her left ear before walking to the coffee machine. We're having company over and this dress was a little too much for my liking. Don't get me wrong she looks hot as fuck but that's for my eyes only, no one else's.

 Don't get me wrong she looks hot as fuck but that's for my eyes only, no one else's