Run and Chase..

Ken

It was raining hard but i really have to walk away from everything. I am literally walking in the rain. Funny because I used to love Rain but now i can't love the raindrops because it only reminds me of her.

Rain, yeah Rain!

You know what's the good thing in walking in the rain? No one sees you cry. And i really hope it can also wash away the pain.

"No one makes me cry. Kristen Campbell never cry!" I mumbled bitterly.

I always take everything lightly. I just laughed when a professor humiliated me in class when i was in 3rd grade. I just ran off when a dog ran after me when i was in 5th grade. I just shrugged when my first crush got a hot girlfriend. I just tossed my papers when I was accused of cheating on a test and got my revenge for being the top of the class at the end of the school year. I just faked a smile when i was injured and got my leg broke on a taekwondo regional competition.

In everything, I never let it hurt me that deep. But today, I'm weeping like a kid.

And no matter how I tried to stop it from falling, it still finds a way to land on my cheeks.

I don't know how long I have been walking when I felt that I'm no longer feeling the cold raindrops in my skin. I looked up and saw a black umbrella that's shading me from the bad weather.

"Is it only because you don't have an umbrella or are you really intending to bathe in the rain?" The girl holding the umbrella asked. She's wearing a gray cropped top sweatshirt, a faded ripped jeans, and a dirty white sneakers. On her left hand is a suitcase which perfectly mismatched her rugged look.

"I failed to took my shower this morning that's why I'm grabbing the opportunity of a free one." I answered sarcastically. I heard her laugh.

I can't see her face clearly because of the hood of her sweatshirt.

"It's sticky!" She replied jokingly.

I just shrugged. I'm not in the mood to talk. That's when Ms. Umbrella grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the directions of the apartments nearby our school.

I'm adultnap! Well, 20 is no longer a kid so i can't be called kidnapped.

See? I'm losing my capability to think straight. Abducted seems more appropriate.

"I can't believe I'm seeing a stupid girl in the middle of my way home and worst, she's grabbing an opportunity of a free showers. Just how pathetic it can be?" Ms. Umbrella mumbles just enough for me to hear. I smirked.

"Who are you, Dora the explorer? " I mocked. Making sure the sarcasm is evident in my voice.

She just grinned at me.

"No, I'm Diego!" She says cockily. I just raised my eyebrow.

Who the hell is Diego? She's really weird.

"Diego!?" I asked confused. "That's a rare name and really awkward for a woman's name." I stated matter of factly. She looked at me as if i'm joking. When she realized that i'm not, she just shook her head.

"Diego is Dora's cousin." She supplied. I gaped at her. Really, she knows Dora's relative?

After a few more minutes of walking, we reached a what i thinked is her unit. She opened the door and motioned me to come inside. I did not hesitate to do so. I am a black belter in taekwondo so if i saw that she starts acting suspicious, I wont have a trouble in breaking her neck.