smut in this capter.

Nothing y/n just work-

What is it?

I need a assistant, I got all worked up and stressed and apparently my assistant left die to huge work pressure.

It's okay tae you'll find one soon. I know it's hard for you to suddenly be good at business but your getting better everyday.

Thanks y/n.

Dont overwork yourself and dont stress, enjoy with us for a while you'll be better.

Hmm. Let's go.

- next day-
Jungkook got ready for school. He is still a teacher. It may wonder you why young jeon jungkook decided to be a teacher. Yes this job is good and pays well but his mother used to be a teacher too. Jungkook may look like a bad boy but he's a really softie.

Y/n left for her work too. Shethought about showing up at school gate to suprise jungkook after her work but she didnt do it because if the students see them together they'll build up a wrong image about they're teacher.

Jungkook went through the usual in school. The students seem to know that what happened jungkook didnt care.

The girls were flirting alot with him, they think they can seduce him and if he was so in love with y/n that non of they're flirting was affecting him. The day went well though he handled everything very well.

You heard about Mr. Jeon and y/n right?

Yeah I did, Mr. Jeon damn lucky he got laid by her, I mean look at her she maybe a nerd but that body geez she is blessed with that body, said a random guy.

She is just like everyone a slut, I mean which innocent girl would be having teachers dick in her,the guy said as they laughed.

Damn Mr.jeon got lucky too bad a girl like her probably fucks many peeps, another guy said as the rest nodded.

What the fuck did yall say huh?! Do I need to remind yall that your talking about a girl a women!! Didnt your mom teach you to respect women!? She is not a slut she is my girlfriend and if I hear anything of this again I'll fail you all!! Jungkook outburst. Everyone in the hallways heard this.

We are s-sorry sir we didnt mean it, they said and ran off.

Jungkook just went to the roof top and cried out of anger. Anger because just because y/n and him are together they consider her a slut just because she is a girl.
No one pointed a finger on jungkook none of them, they kept praising him for it but it wasnt the same with y/n.

He hated how society wont ever talk like that about a male but they would do it to a women. He would rather let the world call him these things then to his lover.

He calmed down and went home.

Jungkookie!!

Y/n immediately hugged him as he entered.

The hyg was quite long. Y/n assumed he had a bad day. Which he did. She asked him but jungkook didnt wanted her to know this it would hurt her.

Jungkook kissed y/n and kept her close to him for a while.

Just to let you know y/n your my everything, he said.

I know and so are you.. my everything.

Smut!!🔞🔞

( yall can skip if yall want!! Warning again smut!)

I dont write good smut dont have high expectations lol.

Jungkook kissed her and soon she started depending on the kiss. The short kisses turn into a heated makeout.

The air is definitely much hotter now. They're drenched in sweat the closeness and love, it's just that they dont care about anything rightnow.

Are you sure you wanna continue this? I wont stop if I kiss you once again, jungkook just whispered.

She just placed a kiss on his lips.

Jungkook didnt waste to take this to the bed. The kisses were deep and sloppy. This feeling is overwhelming.
The way jungkook's tounge works miracles.

He traced kisses on her neck and cleavage. He soon undressed himself and y/n. A hand trails down to her perfect body.

He doesn't put a condom on, he wants it to be raw this time. He knows she trusts him that much. She nods in approval.

He makes a slow thrust and she can already feel the pain. She grips on his shoulders. Leaving nail mark's.

The thrust soon start to fast. She moans his name. The air smells sex and love tonight. The room quite just them making unholy noises.

The grips on her neck and chokes her a bit. The way she moans his name and the way she is surrendering herself to him is really a turn on scene.

Their eyes hold a flame of desire for eachother. They can get enough of eachother.

Ahh kook, her moans are loud.

She keeps making whimper noises and keeps clenching.

Ahh jungkook! Please...

Ahh jungkook -

Ah I'm gonna come kook...

Do it love..

They came together. They were heavy breathing. Still they wanted more of eachother. The way she was under him moaning for him. He could not forget it.

I love you

I love you too, y/n said.

They have sex again and again. Yes they were exhausted but still craved for eachother.

They kept having flashbacks when they first did it. He realized that he never had a better person than her. She is the one and will always be.

Too exhausted they didnt even clean up. Just cuddled up together. The night was silent but their hearts and souls were talking love.

The night was indeed a wild and lustful yet intoxicated in love.