Nova's Plan

Nova spun around to look at Harry.

"What do you mean I found them?" She demanded.

"Is that Teddy?" Tonks asked faintly seeing the young boy in Harry's arms.

"Nova, can you take Teddy up to his room?" Harry asked calmly. He knew holding the boy calmed her down. He knew that she needed a moment, and holding the sleeping Teddy would help.

Nova narrowed her amber eyes. "If this turns out to be one of the Twins' sick pranks, I'll rip their dicks off and serve it to them for dinner."

"Noted." Harry gulped.

Nova took Teddy into her arms before making her way to the stairs.

Sirius and James grinned as they noticed Lupin-Black written across the back of a Puddlemere United jersey.

"Well she's terrifying," Dorcas declared.

"I know," Harry grinned.

"Whipped," Regulus coughed.

"Understatement," Marlene snorted.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want," Harry rolled his eyes. "How'd she take it?"

"Denial. Sarcasm. Jokes. Sass. Attempted murder." Remus declared.

"Okay....so pretty well then."

"Pretty well?" Regulus repeated in complete astonishment.

"I do believe that's what Harold said," Alex sassed.

"Don't call me that," Harry huffed.

"Oh right. Nova is the only one allowed to call you that."

"Who are you?"

"Oh! I'm Alex. Nonbinary muggle."

"The one Regulus kidnapped?" Harry asked. "Nova told me about you."

"I didn't kidnap them!"

Nova entered the room carrying a tray of tea. She placed it on the coffee table in front of the group before beckoning them to take a cup. She was still cold and closed off, but James shrugged and figured she came to her senses before grabbing a cup. 

The Returners sat amongst the couches while Harry sat in the chair farthest from them. He had summoned it before placing it directly across from them. There were several other seats open, but Nova chose to perch herself on the armrest of Harry's chair as she studied the group. 

Lily shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. The girl - no woman. The woman before emanated power. She emanated strength and elegance. She emanated brilliance and intelligence. She practically had a gold aura surrounding her. 

The last she remembered, which seemed like just yesterday, Nova was nothing more than a bubbly child. Full of innocence and life. Full of laughter and joy. 

She clearly changed. 

Her eyes no longer had the touch of innocence. She had her walls built with titanium, towering higher than the sky. 

Lily wondered what her life was life. She wondered what her son's life was like. She was horrified she missed out on everything. She might have been a mother at a young age, but that didn't mean she didn't want to be one. 

"How'd you get the scare?" Marlene asked Nova. 

"Which one?" 

"I'm sorry, what?" Sirius's face snapped to his daughter. "Are you telling me you have multiple?"