Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter fifty-one

Srishti had no idea where she was going because her mind was blank and all she wanted was, for the pain to go away. She aimlessly walked on the road in the middle of the night unknown to the dangers lurking in the dark.

Why was it that a woman always had to be in a role play and do everything? As soon as she is born, she must fulfil her duty as a daughter, then her duty as a wife, her duty as a daughter-in-law, her duty as a mother and it doesn't stop there.

Wasn't she a human first?

"Going somewhere?" A voice came from behind her and that was when she realised about her surroundings.

She had no idea where she was and there was no one around. With her heart thudding rapidly, she clutched the sides of her dress and considered running but whatever direction she would take, she wouldn't even know what danger awaited her.

So she slowly turned around and froze looking at the person.

"Hey." The person smirked and even though she remembered him, that didn't make her feel any good.

"W-What are you doing here?" She asked trying to be strong but her shaky voice said otherwise.

"What do you think? Man, I had some real job to do these few months. Stalking you and digging up your past wasn't easy, you know. It took some real effort. By the way, won't you thank me for I helped you with the truth of your husband." He chuckled but the look in his eyes made her take a step back.

He noticed it and shot a dark look at her making her freeze.

"Stop running away from me. I have had enough of watching you with that fucker." He sneered taking a step towards her while she continued stepping back making him more angry.

Finally annoyed, he held her arms and jerked her towards him making her cry out.

"Stop that. Stop crying for fuck's sake and come with me. Also, I didn't know it would be so easy to get you. I thought you would be here with that little bastard of yours but good that he isn't here or I would've thrown him away anyways." He spat venomously and this time Srishti stopped struggling as she heard him talking about Ayaansh like that.

She glared at him hard and without another thought, raised her knee and kicked him hard. He groaned in pain, and gritted his teeth before he raised his head and glared at her.

But she wasn't scared this time.

"How dare you talk about my son like that. I will kill you if you so much as even think of harming my son." There was this fire in her eyes as she snarled at the man infront of her.

"Your son, huh? That son who was born after your 'so-called husband' used your body. Then why don't I give you a son as well?" His words disgusted her as she clenched her jaw.

She was about to walk away when he again pulled her close to him. She tried to push him away but he was stronger. She tried to kick him again but he blocked it and smirked evilly.

"I don't repeat my mistakes, baby." She felt sick and helpless feeling his hot breath on her face. But was she going to give up? No.