57. New plan

With a bursting headache, I opened my eyes slowly. I reached out with my hand to the side of my head, trying to get the dizziness away.

When the world finally stopped spinning around me, I could see my surroundings, I was in some kind of living room. I noticed I was laying down on a couch, seeing everything from a vertical point of few.

As I noticed that neither my hands nor feet were tied together, I got myself sitting straight up on the couch. I looked around the room, checking if there was some kind of danger coming. I don't know where I am but I do know that I'm somewhere unknown and maybe even dangerous. The hit I got from Beoksong is the only thing I remember before passing out, everything else is a mystery for me.

I should get away now that I still can.

I got myself ready to stand up until I suddenly felt a cold metal against the side of my head.

"Don't move".

My eyes widened as I stopped moving. I wanted to look behind me but I wasn't willing to see the consequences.

My body just froze on the spot, not moving an inch, neither did the person behind me or the gun on the side of my head.

After a minute, I felt his breath against my neck. The warmth of his breath was giving me shivers all over my body.

"Tell me, what are you doing here?". He asked me.

"W-what do you mean?". I asked him. Aren't I supposed to ask him what I am doing here? He is the one who brought me here.

A small chuckle escaped his mouth. "You know what I mean". He said as his lips were touching my ears, I wanted to move further away but that only made him push the gun harder on the side of my head.

Stay calm Y/n.

"I had a fight with the boys". I told him, my heart beating faster.

"Then why did you come to dad's restaurant?". He asked me.

"I- I wanted to get revenge on my stepbrothers". I told him with a shaky voice.

He laughed again, his laugh almost as similar as his dad's. He made an unapproved sound. "Don't tell lies, princess". Beoksong said. "Under any circumstances, they wouldn't let you go out of the house after they've attacked their biggest enemy". He told me.

"Then you don't know them well enough". I said. Okay Y/n maybe it's not the best time to pull out your sassy ass. But would I really be me if I wouldn't?

Beoksong scoffed again. "I will give you one more time to tell me the truth". He said as he pushed the gun even harder against the side of my face. "Tell me why you had that necklace with you". He said. He knows something is up with me and that necklace.

I swallowed.

"I got it from Chaesoo". I told him.

Suddenly, I got pushed off the couch. "Are playing a game with me?!". Beoksong said angrily. "Get up!". He said as I landed on my knees.

I only flinched at his sudden outburst.

"I said, get up!". He screamed again. So I did as I was told, as he still has the gun pointed at me.

I slowly got on my two feet, still facing my back towards him. "Walk to that door". Beoksong said, pointing to the door on the other side of the room.

I again did as he told me, with him following closely behind. "Walk that way". He said as he pushed me forward. I again did as he told me, walking down the hallway and then following his further instructions until he stopped me.