Chapter 14: Revelations & Prophecies

A/N: Hey guys, just letting you know, next week and maybe a little bit after there won't be a new chapter. This is because my laptop that I use to write has broken, and I cannot afford a new one right at this moment. I haven't given up on the story, I'm just unable to write currently because typing all the chapters on my phone isn't going to happen I'm afraid, just writing this bit on my phone is annoying xD But the minute I get a new laptop, the next chapter will be published, I promise. My apologies for the delay but unfortunately technology breaks, as I found out the hard way :P. I still welcome any feedback about the story so far! Make sure you check back every week just in case, but it'll be 3-4 weeks delay at most. Thank you for understanding!

...

After the battle with Su, the Furious Five, Po and Hunter got to work on cleaning up the bodies and unconscious bandits, tying up the ones unconscious and stacking the dead bodies for burning. Or, Hunter was. He'd silently walked over to the deceased and began piling them up, seemingly with the mindset that since he was the one who killed them, he would handle the disposal of their bodies, insisting he 'had the means' to do so. Hunter then set up some kind of pyre with the bodies and set it alight, burning the bodies from the looks of it while making light it downwind of the camp itself so the scent of charred flesh would not spread over the camp. Although they would likely still be able to smell it, it would not be as bad as if he had lit it closer or upwind.

Everyone was confused when Hunter took a vial of some kind that held some sort of solution out of one of his many hidden pockets and poured it over all of the burning bodies on the pyre. Tigress eventually got a whiff of the solution in question due to her superior senses, and it smelled like... Ammonia? It had a bitter and biting odour to it which was rather unpleasant. Her senses told her not to directly inhale the fumes of whatever that stuff was... She also made sure to tell the Ladies and the rest of the Five and Po the same thing, seeing the bodies burning away even quicker now. The Ladies, the Five and Po all took care of the bandits, with Su being given extra special care with them making sure she was securely tied up and ready to be locked up. Song had said that the Ladies would hand her back to the guards soon so they could put her in prison. Song had invited the group to stay at her camp for the night in return for their help against Su and the bandits. However, the Five, Po and Hunter decided to quickly return the Sword to The Jade Palace so Shifu would not think something was amiss.

Song approached Hunter, Po and the Five before they made their journey back. "Thank you, all of you for being here. Especially you Hunter. If you hadn't stolen that Sword and come looking for it, she may have overwhelmed us all with her bandits." she bowed to the group respectfully, all of whom bowed back to her in return as she rose and smiled widely. "Come back soon! We'll throw a feast for you! And we promise to buy the food, not steal it!" Song joked a little as the group of warriors left the camp to return the Sword of Heroes.

As they walked back through the Bamboo Forest and towards the Jade Palace, Tigress eyed up the Sword wearily. "I should take it back to Master Shifu." she said to Hunter, who shook his head to her.

His response was clear and to the point. "No can do, I said I'd return it and return it I shall." Hunter told her before turning his head to the group. "If anyone other than Master Shifu so much as touches this blade, I'll cut your paws, talons, claws or whatever else off." Hunter warned simply. The others all backed off a little at the threat apart from Tigress, who growled once more.

She wasn't scared so easily. "How do we know you won't just take off with it?" she asked Hunter wearily, still not trusting him to not just bolt with the Sword in hand and sell it to the highest bidder and move away from China where he couldn't be found.

Hunter for his part scoffed dismissively at Tigress' accusation towards him. "Because I'd already be gone, Little Kitten." he spoke, adding the Little part in emphasis now.

Tigress stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath, practising what Shifu had taught her about controlling her emotions, particularly her rage... She quickly caught up and stayed behind Hunter. "Be ready." she whispered to the Five and Po just in case he did decide to run off, who all nodded to her, but truthfully were unsure about if they could stop him or not...

However, after the Five and Po all turned around, Hunter had vanished from sight. Tigress' eyes widened and her head darted around looking for him. Seeing a bush nearby where he could have gone, she quickly leapt behind it and saw Hunter standing in front of a tree and... Oh... Ohhhhh... Right. He was... Answering nature's call... Hunter turned his head and saw Tigress standing there and her face lit up in a blush seeing that he noticed her watching him... He cocked his brow and not even her orange fur could hide the redness on her face. "Want to join me, or just watching for your own pleasure?" he asked as she practically vanished and reappeared on the other side of the bush with the speed she used to get out of the situation...

The rest of the Five and Po all looked at her expectantly, wondering what she found. "He's uhh... 'In the bushes'..." she mumbled out and walked past the others quickly and without another word, trying to hide her tomato coloured face from her friends, knowing she'd never hear the end of it if they realised. Monkey and Po actually then ran behind there as well, apparently agreeing with his decision for a little break in the bushes.

Joining him, they all made sure to face away from each other to give one another some privacy. "Alright lads?" Hunter asked, receiving noises in confirmation as he decided to pass the time with some light conversation. "Helluva fight. I needed a piss partway through but had to hold it in. I'd forgotten about it when I grabbed Tigress, until just now when my bladder decided to let me know." he chuckled a little before finishing up and going back through the bush to join Tigress, Viper, Mantis and Crane. Tigress avoided looking at Hunter and was still bright red, which made him grin behind his mask once he noticed it. It was a good job he was wearing it or Tigress might have done something unspeakable seeing him grinning at her current condition. Eventually the other two finished up as well and rejoined the others along with The Hunter.