Ch.8

Ashley's P.O.V. 

{EPIC TIME LAPSE} 

"Ashley. Ashley. Ashley! ASHLEY!" someone screams while violently shaking me. 

"What?!" I yell while flinging one arm off the bed. 

"Ouch!" they yell while falling to the floor. I look over the edge of the bed and see Niall on the floor. 

"Oh my gosh Niall!" I say while scrambling out of bed to help Niall. 

"Why did you hit me?!"  

"Don't wake me up them!" I say while giggling. You see, after the party a few weeks ago Niall and Louis both apologized but Liam and Zayn were being stingy. Harry on the other hand still finds it funny to get Liam and Zayn to beat me up when Louis and Niall were gone. I can tell that Liam and Zayn dont like to hurt me though. They just don't want to apologize. And no, me and Niall are not a "thing". Me and Louis are actually kind of seeing each other. And yes, I am aware that in the beginning of the year I thought me and Niall were going to become boyfriend and girlfriend but it turned out to be Louis. I'm just glad Niall isn't so jealous.  

"Ashley, get ready! And Niall, get out so Ash can get ready." Louis says appearing in the doorway. I run up to him and give him a hug.  

"Morning love." Louis says while wrapping his arms around my waist.  

"What are we doing today?" I ask curiously.  

"Well, I was thinking about going to the new bowling alley today." Louis days smilin at me. 

"Ooh!" I squeal.  

"No invite for me?!" Niall says pretending to cry.  

"Aww of course wittle Nialler can come!" Louis says while squeezing Niall's cheeks. 

"Ouch Lou!" Niall says smacking away Louis's hand away.  

"Okay! Get ready!" Louis says walking away dragging Niall with him.  

"Wait!" I call running after him. Louis spins around and looks at me. "Who's all coming?"  

"Um, just friends." Louis says then walks away. So, if it's just the bowling alley I don't really have to dress up do I? I run back to my room and grab my curling iron and wait for it to heat it. While it heats up I decide what outfit to wear. I pick my "Have A Nice Day" shirt, black skinny jeans,grey converse, and a red sweater. I decide on wearing a grey beanie to add some flair to it. I go back over to my vanity and start to curl my hair. Once my hair is curled I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I put on just eyeliner and white eyeshadow. I run downstairs and see Niall stuffing his face.  

"Having fun there?" I say while opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.  

"Hurrfhdj uppnd." Niall says while still forcing food into his mouth.  

"What?" 

"I said hurry up! Louis says we're leaving in five minutes."  

"I'm ready!" I say grinning.  

"Ashley have you seen my- that's where it went!" Louis says pointing at the hat on my head.  

"Did you want it?" I say while going to grab it for him.  

"No, it looks better on you." he says while pulling me towards and planting a kiss on my cheek.  

"Okay lovebirds, I want to go bowling so can we go now?" Niall says while getting in the middle of us and pushing us apart.  

"Mate, don't be hating on us." Louis says ruffling Niall hair. 

"OK! Let's go!" I call running for the door and to the car.