Chapter 1 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 1

(Your POV) Plane

This summer, Lydia and I had been visiting our aunt in New York. Stiles had tried to contact me every day during the first month, but I ignored every single call. After that first month, his calls became less and less frequent. I felt deeply humiliated, I still do. He liked Lydia and I liked him. I was stupid to believe that I would be anyone's first choice over my sister. Of course, I still love my sister as much as before. It isn't her fault, so I don't blame her. I blame myself. 

I'm at fault for this. I didn't blame Stiles either, I just wanted a little distance from him before I could be friends with him again. I sigh heavily, looking out of the plane window on my left side. Lydia is sleeping in the seat next to me on my right, a pink fury sleeping mask covering her eyes.

We have been in the air for 6 hours already, the plane will land within the next 10 minutes or so. I'm feeling nervous about returning to Beacon Hills. These last few months have been a much needed break from everything supernatural. In New York, I could act like I was just another normal teenager, even though I knew I was far from it.

I had kept my promise to Stiles and researched day and night for any information on why certain wolfsbanes have a different reaction on me, or why I'm different from other werewolves, but I never found anything on it. Most things online were myths and legends as well, so even if I had found anything, I wouldn't have been sure about the validity of it anyway.

I'm literally shaken out of my thoughts, when suddenly the plane experiences some turbulence. I look outside, seeing the weather changing rapidly. We are now flying over Beacon hills and are planning on landing in about 5min. Another shock runs through the plane, which make me grip my seat with fear.

I never liked flying, the lack of control you have in a situation like that. I glance over and see my sister still soundly asleep. 'How can she sleep during this?' I think to myself, frowning her way. The seatbelt sign lights up when another shock wave runs through the aircraft. I carefully shake my sister awake and she removes the sleeping mask from her face. "What?" she asks me irritably. "You need to put your seat belt on." I say, pointing at the lit sign above our heads.

"Are we already there?" she asks me confused, making me nod. "Yeah. I think we're about to land." I say, seeing her frown again. "That's fast... that didn't seem like 6 hours to me." She says confused, making me scoff. "That's because you slept for 5 hours straight." I say annoyed. "Why are you so snappy all of a sudden?" she then asks me, rolling her eyes at me.

Another shock runs through the plane, and I grip my seat tighter. "I'm not snappy." I say a little louder. "Could have fooled me..." Lydia mutters, making me sigh. "I just don't like flying... you know this." I say, seeing the runway of the airport getting closer. "You sure that's all this is?" Lydia asks me again cautiously, making me narrow my eyes at her. "Yes." I say, seeing her sigh. "Whatever." She says, rolling her eyes at me before looking away with a small frown.

I look out of the window again, seeing that we are now inches from the ground. The airplanes wheels hit the ground, making the airplane drive on the runway. I sigh in relief when the airplane starts to slow down, my anxiety slowly going away.

I still however feel the nerves of being in the same town as Stiles again, knowing that I can run into him at any time. But I at least feel a little better, now that I'm safely on the ground again. "See? Nothing happened." Lydia says with a comforting smile. "When did you say Allison was going to be back?" I then ask when we stand up from our seats and grab our belongings.

"She's coming back on Saturday." Lydia explains. We walk out of the plane and walk towards the baggage claim. "That gives us the chance to go out Sunday evening." She says again. "Don't you think she'll want to have a last day to do nothing, before the end of summer break?" I ask confused. "We haven't seen her all summer! I'm sure she'll be excited about hanging out with us." Lydia says, shrugging her shoulders.