𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

As the class ended, the students all filed out into the hallways, eager to leave the classroom after the long period. Chenle was in his own world as his friends' words kept replaying in his head.

What if Eun Ae really did like him? He had no idea how to approach that situation at all, as he didn't really know much about the girl.

He thought back to Sua's words from earlier. "You get to know her, Lele. That's what you do."
Him? Talk to a girl? He hasn't really talked to any girls, aside from Sua and Minju and recently, Nari since she started attending their school.

What to do? What to do? He kept thinking to himself. He suddenly stopped walking, mentally face palming. It's only a project, why was he overthinking it so much?

"Chenle!" A voice called, grabbing the boy's attention. He turned around and scanned the area for the source. Eyes landing on Eun Ae, cutely running to catch up with him. "Oh, sorry for yelling. I just really couldn't keep up with your pace." She let out, trying to catch her breath.

Chenle chuckled, "It's okay. Plus it's a good thing you called or else you probably never would've reached me with those short legs of yours. " He teased, smiling at the girl.

She laughed a little, rummaging through her bag. She pulled out her phone and unlocked it. "I realized I didn't have your number. So, here." She said, reaching the device out to the boy.

He raised an eyebrow, visibly confused, which made Eun Ae giggle. "For the project, silly. How else am I supposed to contact you?"

"Oh..." Chenle said, feeling dumb for his ignorance. He pressed in his number, handing her phone back to her.

When Eun Ae looked at the contact she couldn't help but laugh at what he saved himself as. "Handsome Big Head?" She questioned, looking back at him.

"The one and only." He said, smiling.

"I'm not even going to question it." She said, zipping her bag closed after putting her phone back. "I better get going then. Have a great day, Chenle. Bye!" She then took off down the hallway, before Chenle could even respond.

Watching her retreating figure, he felt a smile tug at his lips. She runs weirdly. He thought. Cute.

"Ew, why are you smiling that? You look like a creep." Sua spoke as he reached their next class.

"Good thing you're the real creep then." He retorted, taking his seat across from the girl.

Sua rolled her eyes, leaning her head on her hand. "Did something happen? You're never this happy about biology." She asked, eyeing the boy.

By now Chenle's smile has faded and he was taking out his books for the class. "Nothing happened, Su." She was the only one of his friends that took this class with him, so she could bother him all she wanted and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Hm, that's cap and you know it~" She sing songed, opening her books and pretending to read over her homework.

Chenle sighed, "Eun Ae asked for my number, for the project, of course. But..."

"But?" Sua asked, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

Chenle thought for a few seconds, contemplating if he should say the words out loud or not. "She's kind of cute..."

Sua's eyes widened, before a loud shriek escaped her mouth. "Oh my gosh! I ship, I ship, I ship!" She exclaimed as she clapped her hands together.

"Calm down, Su. You're attracting attention." Chenle said, reaching out his hand to calm the girl down while looking at the other students in the classroom.