Chapter 9 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 1

Please do upvote  each chapter if you enjoyed it and comment as much as you can! Because I'm not sure if anyone is reading/ or enjoying the stories anymore at this point. If you all want me to continue posting chapters, please let me know!

(Your POV) bedroom

I sit down on my bed, sighing heavily. I look down at my phone and see that Matt has texted me a few times already. I don't like lying to him. I feel like things are getting too difficult to hide anymore. He deserves to know about what I really am and decide for himself if he wants to be surrounded by that kind of danger. By keeping him out of the loop, I might be putting him in even more danger. I think back to this morning, when he first came back to school.

Flashback

I'm walking towards my locker, preparing for the first course of the day. "Hey Y/n!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and a smile appears on my face when I see Matt looking back at me. "You're back! Finally!" I yell happily, hugging him tightly. "So? What did I miss?" he then asks curiously, making me mentally sigh.

'Oh, nothing really... just seems like someone is killing off virgins one by one... but that happens every day, right?' I think sarcastically to myself, before forcing a fake smile. "Nothing much... I do have a sorta kinda boyfriend now." I say shyly, seeing him widen his eyes. "Girl what?! The Y/n Martin, tied down at last? Who is it?" he asks me with a smile on his face.

"It's very new... so don't go being all obvious with him, please..." I say with a frown, making him roll his eyes. "Spill!" he says, making me try to contain the smile forming on my face. "It's Stiles." I say, making him raise his eyebrows at me. "Stiles Stilinski?" he ask yells, making me nod. "Yeah...why?" I ask confused.

"Uh...I don't know... he had like the biggest crush on you since the third grade... I didn't know you liked him back?!" he asks confused, making me frown at him. "Wait...I only just found that information out, how do you know?" I ask confused, tilting my head to the side. "Girl, how did you not?" he asks me in disbelief, making me frown. "I think everyone at this school knew about his crush on you... I thought you knew as well and just never acted on it, because you didn't like him like that." He says with a shrug of his shoulders, making me frown again.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I ask confused again, closing my locker. "I honestly really thought you knew, otherwise I would have told you! I tell you everything." He says with a smile, making me feel a sad pang of guilt in my chest. "Everything? I mean, there must be some things you keep to yourself..." I say, trying to justify my own secret.

"No, I tell you everything! You're my best friend, I can't keep secrets from you..." he says with a wink, making me frown sadly. "What?" he then asks when he sees my face change into a sadder one. "Nothing... I'm just really happy you're back!" I say, before hugging him.

End Flashback

I text him back, trying to sound as convincing as I can. I know I'm going to tell him about all of this soon, because I can't keep lying to him. But I just can't yet. I place my phone on the nightstand and get ready for bed.

...

(Third POV) Animal Clinic

"It's not gonna hurt him, is it?" Kyle asks when Deaton takes a syringe from his toolset. "Just a little. But, I usually find that it's the owners..." Deaton begins, putting the needle into the dog and making Kyle flinch. "Who feel the most pain." Deaton continues, pulling the needle out again.