Chapter 10 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 2

Please do upvote each chapter if you enjoyed it and comment as much as you can! Because I'm not sure if anyone is reading/ or enjoying the stories anymore at this point. If you all want me to continue posting chapters, please let me know!

(Third POV) school

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with 'momentum?'" Harris asks, underlining the word momentum on the school bord. "Y/n is right, they're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay?" Scott asks, but Isaac doesn't turn around.

"Isaac..." Scott mutters again, with still no response. "Danny... What do we know about momentum?" Harris asks, making Danny look up at him. "It's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's going." Danny says, but gets interrupted by Isaac.

"Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom. please?" Isaac asks, making Harris nod at him. Isaac stands up and walks outside of the classroom, making Scott nervously look at him leave. "I have to go to the bathroom, too." Scott says, making Harris shake his head. "One at a time." He says, making Scott huff.

"But, I really have to go. Like, medical-emergency-have-to-go." Scott says, making Harris smile at him. "Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began pouring from every orifice, I would still respond, "One at a time." He answers drolly. Outside in the hallway, Aiden starts punching Ethan in the face, making Isaac look at them confused.

"Uhhh..." Scott says. "Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?" Harris then asks, making Scott sigh. "No... No, that's pretty good..." he says.

In the hallway, Aiden keeps punching Ethan, making Isaac stare at them. Aiden then throws Ethan at Isaac's feet, right when Harris opens his classroom door. Aiden then walks away and out of sight, making it look like Isaac has just hit Ethan. "What's this? What's going on?" Harris asks confused, looking at Isaac and then at Ethan on the ground.

"You alright?" Danny asks him, helping him from the ground. "He just came at me." Ethan says, making Harris look at Isaac. "Isaac, what the hell did you do?" he asks, making Scott frown at Ethan.

...

(Third POV) loft

"Sorry about this, Derek-- I asked Kali to be gentle, but..." Deucalion begins, but Kali interrupts him. "This is me being gentle." She says smirking. "Let... let her go..." Derek says, referring to Cora. Deucalion motions for Ennis to let go of Cora, which he immediately does.

"No." Derek then says, when he sees Cora trying to get to him. "See? We're not unreasonable!" Deucalion says amused. "What do you want? You want to kill me?" Derek asks weakly, making Deucalion scoff.

"You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle! I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder..." Deucalion says offended. "I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have." He says, glowing his eyes red at Derek.

...

(Third POV) school

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you." Scott says, making Isaac look at him. "It's not just me. Looks like they are trying to get at Y/n too." Isaac says, making Scott frown and look over to where he was looking at.