Chapter 16 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 2

(Third POV) Isaac motel room

"Boyd?" Isaac asks, not seeing Boyd anywhere in the motel room. He sits down on the bed, when he suddenly hears his fathers voice. "Hand me the seven-sixteenths wrench." He hears, making him frown. "What the hell? This is the nine-sixteenths, you moron! You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is, dumbass?" he hears the voice again, making him growl.

"You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is? It's a stripped bolt!" Isaac the mutters, repeating what the voice had said. "A stripped bolt!" his fathers voice yells again, making Isaac's face turn into a sadder one.

"I'm sorry, I didn't... What do you want me to do?" Isaac asks plaintively. "I want you to shut up!" Lahey yells again, making Isaac's face get angry. "I want you to shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" Isaac yells.

"What can I do? I can't fix this now. I can't fix this now...I can't fix it. I can't fix it." Isaac mutters to himself. "I can't even keep it closed. Grab the chains." Isaac says again. "What?" Isaac then asks confused. "Grab the chains. Get in. I said "get in." Are you not hearing me, son? Get in the damn freezer! Get in!" he hears his fathers voice yell again. Isaac moves under the bed and cowers underneath it.

...

(Third POV) Front desk

"Well, there goes that..." Lydia says, walking into the front office with Allison behind her. "Didn't you say the sign said one-ninety-eight?" Allison then asks, looking up at the number above them. "...It was one-ninety-eight. I swear to God it was one-ninety-eight." Lydia says, her eyes widening. "Okay, what does that mean? That there's been three more suicides?" Allison asks, making Lydia shake her head. "Or three more are about to happen..." she says, looking over at Allison with worry.

...

(Third POV) Scott motel room

"Hey, Mom, what's up?" Scott asks when he answers his phone, seeing that his mother was calling him. "Mom?" Scott asks again when she doesn't immediately answer. "Scott?" Melissa asks frantically, making Scott stand from his seat. "Mom, what's wrong?" Scott asks confused.

"I'm sorry... He just came in the house... I tried to stop him... I'm sorry..." Melissa says, making Scott's eyes widen. "Who, Mom?" Scott asks frantically. "Mom, where are you?" Scott asks again when he doesn't hear an answer. "Outside. Look outside." She says, making him walk over to the window and look outside.

"Scott... Can you hear me?" Deucalion asks, grabbing the phone from Melissa. He is holding onto her neck with his claws on his other hand. "What do you want?" Scott asks nervously. "Isn't it obvious? You're an Alpha now, Scott." Deucalion says, making Scott shake his head.

"I'm not. I'm not. Derek-Derek could still be alive. He could—" Scott says, but Deucalion interrupts him. "He's dead. You know he is. So now, I'm coming for you. You, and everyone you love-- I'm coming for you." Deucalion says, before slashing his mothers' neck open.

She falls to the ground dead and Scott gasps at the sight. "...Hey Scott, you okay?" he then hears from beside him. He looks over at stiles and then back outside, now seeing nobody there anymore. "Yeah..." He then says, looking outside again with a frown.

"You know where Y/n is?" Stiles then asks, making Scott nod his way. "In there..." he says, pointing to the bathroom, making Stiles nod. Stiles then suddenly gets a text from Lydia, asking him to meet her and Allison asap. He looks back up at Scott and then slowly gets out of the motel room again.