CHAPTER- ONE

NEW HOME🏠🏠🏠🏠

"Heather sweetie can you come here please" I hear miss callie call for me down the hall she's the only person close to a friend or a mother figure in my life. Growing up in a group home full of different children is not easy and being one of the youngest doesn't make it better. Most of the older ones either pick on you or make you their personal slaves and don't get me started with the ones close to my age. So you learn to fend for yourself and it's certainly not easy when your as small as me, I barely reach five feet, I walk up to her office with a gentle knock on her door " Come in" a soft voice answers. I walk in heading towards the big soft sofa she has in her office. " you wanted to see me" I say. "yes sweetie" she nods clapping her hands together giving me a soft smile. " yes it's about your family" Her tone lowers. "what about them?" I ask a little confused. "honey I got a call earlier today from a woman claiming to be your step mom." My eyes widen in total shock." That's definitely not what I was expecting."ummm are you sure she got the right person?" I get up from the sofa looking at miss callie "How did she even know I was here and why now?" Running my fingers through my hair."your biological mother left a letter before she's passed and your step mom just recently got it and found out that she has step daughter out here. She called as soon as possible" I slowly sit down taking everything in. wait did she just say my mom passed. "Yes, heather your mom just recently died" I hear her say. Realising I just said that out. This all seems to good to be real I'm sure miss Caille isn't pulling my leg right? This feels like a dream and my worst nightmare all at the same time. I can finally have the family I've always wanted. Wow !

"What about my dad I mean his never even tried to look for me why now?"I ask. "Sweetie I don't know everything, your asking the wrong person." she says "oh" I honestly don't know what to say.
I'm I really ready to met them? Will they like me. She comes over sitting next to me wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Sweetie I know this is really hard to process right now, But just think of it as a second chance. I mean isn't this all you've always wanted?" "Yeah I know but-" she cuts me off. " just give it a try heather, you've been given a chance to have the family you've always wanted. not everyone has that kind of privilege." Shaking my shoulder lightly. "Tell you what? if it doesn't work out just call me I promise I'll be on the first plane there to steal you back. "she says giving me a reassuring smile. "Well then I better start packing." I sigh dropping my head on her shoulder looking into those brown eyes I've grown to love she softly smiles at me and kisses my forehead and pushing some of my Blonde white hair behind my ear "Thank you, okay now that that's settled. Why don't you go pack up while I finish your papers." I nod getting up "when do I leave?" I ask her " you leave tomorrow" she answers. "wow they really want me?" I chuckle in disbelief. "I know it's really fast and unexpected but she just wants you in LA as soon as possible" she pats my head."while I guess I better go get ready" I grumble out. "Alright sweetie" walking back to her desk full of papers, I give her a small smile before leaving her office. My mind swirling with so much thoughts I'm surprised I haven't yet passed out from the stress and anxiety that's starting to raise by each passing minute.

Welllllllll that's it for chapter one I hope you like it show some love guys♥️♥️♥️ I really hope you guys read it and love it