17

Your POV:

His soft, warm breath on my face was the first thing that registered on me when I realized he was hesitating.

His lips slightly grazed mine, seeking permission which I gave instantly.

His lips crashed down on me with a soft moan I'm sure he tried so hard to conceal. It was aggressive, as he got on top of me and my hands grabbed the hair at his nape.

I melted in his arms, on my bed. And I was oddly okay with it.

It seemed like we had kissed for an eternity because by the time it ended, we were both breathless.

Only now it dawned on me how awkward it would be after the stunt we pulled.

It was YOONGI! Jeez.

He's done this with 15 girls- wait why do I know this? Why did I keep a count? Ugh-

But my self reprimand was cut short before it even began by a sigh from Yoongi who fell back next to me.

I looked at him, nervously.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he said with an arm over his eyes and only then did I see his cheeks were flushed and his breathing was ragged.

So I'm not the only one embarrassed. Great. He didn't feel embarrassed doing miss nasal with the window open but a kiss with me makes him embarrassed.

Is he embarrassed because it's me? That his standard's fallen so low he can't even look at me? At least all his other conquests were college students...

I completely disregarded his words in my own negativity and insecurity.

His hand broke my chain of thought as he brushed hair from my cheek. I looked at him, he was still flushed but he didn't look.... embarrassed.

"Why are you confused?," he frowned.

Ah, crap.

"N-nothing. What did you mean?"

His blush got a little darker. Jeez, snow white calm down.

"I've wanted to kiss you... for God knows how long."

"Well now you have," I couldn't help the bitterness.

"Now I have, and it's clear why I've craved it so much."

"What do you mean?"

"It means," he leaned in and pecked my lips. "That I want to keep doing it."

What the-

"Did you just- Are you- is this a confession?"

He laughed. "So my kiss wasn't enough for you but this makes your eyes pop out?"

I quickly adjusted my expression. "Well, you've had so many uh... conquests," I came off a lot more hurt than I intended to.

"That's what's bothering you? That I'm experienced and you'll fall short?," now his eyes were as wide as saucers.

"That I did fall short," I corrected him.

"My God, y/n. The y/n who's always confident in herself is doubting her abilities?"