Cursed Teapot

(Y/n)'s POV:

I sat in a meditation circle with Rapunzel, Shorty, Eugene, Lance, and Hookfoot. "Do you hear that?" Rapunzel asked and I let my body relax completely. "That is the sound of peace and tranquility-" "Rapunzel! This was supposed to be a quick bathroom break not a meditation." Cassandra said interrupting. "I was multitasking." Shorty said making me stand up immediately get away from him. I  saw Varian standing next to Cassandra. "She got you to talk didn't she?" I asked him and sighed before nodding.

"Sorry, Cass, but look at this view! I mean, doesn't I that just inspire you?" Rapunzel asked while gesturing to the view. "You know what I find inspiring? Progress. Getting from point A to B without stopping to marvel at every meadow, valley, pond and knoll along the way." Cassandra said and we all went back to the caravan.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "None of the meadows were very impressive." I said softly. "You're also incredibly biased to your meadow." Varian said and I rolled my eyes. "Look, Cass, I know we have to get to wherever these rocks are leading us, but...aren't you afraid that if you focus too much on the road ahead, you might miss the fun at your feet?" Rapunzel asked causing Cassandra to laugh. "Don't worry about me, Raps. If I want fun, I know where to find it."

"Oh yeah? And where would that be? A funeral home?" Lance said laughing and Cassandra handed him something. "Uh what is this for?" Lance asked before whistling causing Owl to come down and start attacking Lance. I laughed as I watched Lance freak out still holding whatever Cass gave him. "See? Fun!" She said and we all got in the caravan.

I was explaining to Varian why cleansing everywhere in the caravan was essential when the caravan curved and I fell right on top of Varian. "Ow." Varian said under me and I quickly got up. "I-I'm so sorry Sapphs!" I said and helped him off the caravan floor. "You both okay?! I heard a kid scream!" Rapunzel shouted to us. "Were good, but neither of us yelled." I said and watched as her and Cassandra looked outside the windows to Eugene and Lance.

"Is everybody okay? I thought I heard a child scream, but it wasn't (Y/n) or Varian." Rapunzel asked. "It was just Lance." Eugene said and Varian helped me out of the caravan. "I didn't know Lance could scream like a little girl." I said with a smirk as Varian carefully helped me out. "Varian, I'm fine." I said and he shook his head no. "Nope! None of the bruises have gone away and neither have the wounds." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Varian I'm fine trust me."

"The wheel's broken. Don't worry, I can fix it." Eugene said and we watched as he rolled a spare wheel and tried to lift the caravan. Lance laughed and pushed him aside. "Here, here. Let me. After all...I am the strong one." "Wait a minute. Now done let this sleek, sinewy, insanely attractive frame fool you. I am the strong one." Eugene said before Hookfoot burst through the caravan door. "I'm stronger than both of you clowns!" Hookfoot said making Eugene and Lance laugh.

"Sounds like we got ourselves a good old fashioned muscle challenge!" Lance said and I turned to Varian seeing him face palm. "Are you going to join them?" I asked and Varian rolled his eyes. "Why bother? I have the greatest muscle of all of them. My brain." He said pointing to his head and I laughed turning to see the others flexing and kissing their biceps.

Cassandra sighed and face palmed. "This could be awhile." "That's great! It means we have time for a little adventure! And, seeing as this is the most beautiful forest I have ever seen, I say we take a hike!" Rapunzel said and I heard Varian sigh as he knew he'd be dragged along as well. "Take a hike? Fine! I know when I'm not wanted!" Shorty said before backing into a bush. "Pascal, keep an eye on him." Rapunzel said and pascal followed Shorty into the bush.

"Come one Cass! Who knows what we might find with a little exploring!" Rapunzel said practically glowing at her idea. "I don't know." Cass said and I got an idea. "Or we could all just stay here and watch whatever that is." I said pointing to the guy flexing, kissing their muscles, and trash talking each other.