Extra: OC's Information

The ogres are not of Black Haze, I took it from Chain Chronicle-- A mobile online game app made by Gumi and SEGA. The Charaters that are inside the story contains Haruaki and Touka, the two ogre siblings whose fates are to fight one another according to the tribal law.

(Some characters might showed up in later story, their information will be written here.)

The blackened one and tilt sentence are edited for the story.

Haruaki: A swordsman from the oge settlements of the far north, the Nine Territories of Fire. While technically the eldest child, he wasn't born with the two horns needed for legitimacy. Thus, according to tribal law, he must fight his sister. Attempting to escaoe his fate, he fleet the country, During his travel, he saw Rood and his friends camping near the territories. Knowing that there are three demons being with the group, he watched them cautiously, thinking that they're the demon's ally but after hearing the news of the group's friend being held captive by his sister, he learns the fact that they might be a caring, kind humans and demons and thought that these people might help the humans for the upcoming war, courtesy of his kind, monotone self personality and care towards the humans.

Toka: A swordswoman from the ogre settlements of the far north, the Nine Territories of Fire. According to tribal law, she must fight her elder brother. She practices her tribe's special technique, the Soundless Blade but there was a saying that even thought she was far more stronger than her brother, her technique could not rival her brother's Blade of Mist. When Lidusis was represented to her by her underlings, she did nothing out of sort of hurting him. Although she hides it well and does not claim to be, just like her brother, she also care towards the human. She accapted helping her brother in helping Rood for the human's ally, claiming that it was for her brother but in reality, she's a tsundere.

Kiki: A fire sprite ordered to travel the world because she had too many lazy habits. After seeing some of the world's dangers with her own eyes, she's begun to find a sense of purpose, but she's still lazy and mainly interested in things offering clear personal gain. With Toka convince him, she agreed to help the human's side and provide help to Rood in information such as the whereabout the demon's hide out.

Elda: A captain of the Earth Sprite Warriors. She looks young but is actually pushing 40, often offering lessons from her broad life experience. She is a trusted warrior, with Haruaki convince her, she agree to help on the human's side. Even if she's strict, she offered helpful advice for Rood and the rest in defeating the demons and their weak point.