t e n

"You're where?" Annabelle's youngest brother spoke down the phone to her.

"I'm in Bologna with Pierre. I'm staying here with him until the Belgium Grand Prix."

Arthur furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? Is there something going on between you two?"

Annabelle laughed, "Shut up, Arthur. You sound like Charles."

"He'd be very annoyed if he found out."

She rolled her eyes, "Who cares?"

Arthur laughed at his sister's outburst, "It's your life, do want you want."

She huffed, "I will."

"Anyway, how is Pierre? I heard the news."

Annabelle sighed, "He was very upset at first, but he's a bit better now. It was just so much for him to take in at once."

Her brother nodded, "I bet it was. He didn't deserve that."

"I know, it's horrible."

"At least he's got a bit of a break to process it all."

"Two weeks isn't a lot but I suppose you're right."

**

"Where are we going?" Annabelle asked Pierre as he practically dragged her through the streets off Bologna.

They began to walk up a steep hill, the heat was making it rather difficult. "Just be patient, we're going to miss it."

"Miss what?"

Her question was immediately answered as they made their way up to the top of the hill. They were on top of a cliff with an astonishing view of the sunset overlooking the Bologna beach.

"Wow." Was all Annabelle said as she took in the natural beauty in front her.

"I know."

She was in awe, "That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Pierre looked at her, "I can't say the same."

She raised an eyebrow at him before understanding what he was referring to. "Oh." She blushed crazily, looking down at her feet.

He took a step towards her, brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Tu es si belle."

Annabelle had no time to respond before he leaned in, placing his lips on hers. She immediately kissed back, tangling her fingers in his hair as his arms snaked around her waist.

They broke apart, resting their foreheads together.

"I adore spending time with you, Pierre. I want to be with your all the time."

Pierre smiled, staring into her eyes, "Let me take you on a date then."

Annabelle grinned, biting her lip, "I thought you'd never ask."

**

liked by danielricciardo, landonorris and 13,201 othersannabelle_leclerc: the perfect night location: Bologna

annabelle_leclerc: the perfect night
location: Bologna

221 comments

user1: that's where pierre lives!!

nat.richard: come home🥺

user2: what a beautiful view

load more comments