Ferrets and First Tasks

A/N: Sorry if the gifs don't work

A few weeks later Elizabeth is walking with Harry to their next class. Hermione said she would go with Ron as they've been taking turns who would be with what boy so they knew they weren't choosing sides. Elizabeth wasn't there when Ron and Harry used Hermione as an owl. She was busy with Draco.

"Cedric rules!" Said a boy as she and Harry passed them. Elizabeth ignored them but Harry was growing more and more irritated each passing student.

When suddenly they were stopped by a student.

"Like the badge?"

"Excuse me.." Harry tried to go around them while Elizabeth held onto his wrist, making him blush but he focused on the task at hand.

Instead of answering they laugh irritating him further. Elizabeth just didn't get why they were so mean. Harry pushes his way through while making sure not to lose her and approaches Cedric who is standing around with his friends.

"Can I have a word?" Harry spits out as Cedrics friends insult him.

"Alright."

As they begin to walk away Elizabeth unnoticeably waves her hand the slightest and a strong wind knocks a few of his friends over and messing up all their papers. She smiled in satisfaction and continues to walk with Harry and Cedric.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us." Harry tell as they stand in a open corridor.

"Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they...?"

"Yes."

"Right. Hey listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them."

"Don't worry about it." Even if he was bugged by it he knew Cedric wasn't to blame.

After a small dispute with Ron, Harry quickly walks away and Elizabeth hugs Ron tightly as he hugs her back then she goes after Harry. He wasn't annoyed she went after Harry. He understood their system where Hermione and her switch off, and that Elizabeth needed to hold on to the small group of friends she's got. Ron knew he would make up with Harry in time... hopefully.

Once she makes it to Harry she sees him in a conversation with Draco

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

She rolled their eyes at their fighting, it was honestly pointless.

" I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

Harry walks away and is about to leave Elizabeth there as he was too angry to ask her to come with but, as he turns his back Draco angrily tries casting a spell.

Elizabeth gasps and goes to warn Harry before
Mad-Eye appears and quickly turns Malfoy into a white fuzzy ferret.

Elizabeth gasps and goes to warn Harry before Mad-Eye appears and quickly turns Malfoy into a white fuzzy ferret