Episode 14. Danger is coming.

Hello my people of Wattpad. I'm giving a big shout out to Arbiter3670. It is thanks to him that I was able to gain awesome Kaiju and Jaeger images. Thanks man. Your awesome in my book. Thanks a lot, I hope you keep sending me more images. That way you'll help me make the story more awesome.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The next day.

Location; Stacker office.

Jayton: Explain to me what the hell happen there?

Shigaraki: .....

Jayton: Explain Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: *sighs* This has never happen before.

Stacker: Than explain how your machine malfunction. And let's not forget. Thanks to that the restraints that were holding the Beast broke. That Beast almost killed your daughter. She's still heavily wounded and unconscious in the emergency room.

Shigaraki: As I said. This has never happen before. Not once. I ran through every program and they all return perfectly. Nothing was out of place. I check everything more than once.

Ivan: Give us a break. Were humans. We can make mistakes without knowing.

Jayton: Regardless of what happen. The entire Shatterdome heard the Beast roar and now everyone is petrify of Noah. They think his a monster. Lucky for him his family, Zero Two, me, Stacker and you two are the only people that don't see him as a monster.

Ivan: Were deeply sorry for what happen.

Stacker: Apologizing won't fix anything..... But *sighs* we can't fix the past. What's gonna happen to the Drift Machine now?

Shigaraki: It no longer works. Were gonna make another. Which is gonna take one month to build.

Stacker: Make sure this time. The same thing doesn't happen. Understood.

Shigaraki: I understand.

Stacker: Now we need to talk about the other things that happen yesterday. Well the things we saw yesterday.

Jayton: As you two said yesterday. Those mirror show all of Noah memories. And if that's true. What was that giant monster eye?

Ivan: As Rey said. It could have been memories of him playing videos games or a movie he watch.

Jayton: Perhaps. And what about those red eyes that we saw? They talk. They talk to Talulah. As if they knew she was there. And from what we heard. It said, Stay away from my child. It sounded like a female voice. Memories are memories. And that one talk. What happen there?

Shigaraki: We are as clueless as you are. Mirror memories don't talk. They are just memories of the past and nothing else. It makes no sense. The memory not only knew Talulah was there. The memory want it her out. We have no answer of how is that possible.

Jayton: *sighs* Now. Let's prevent any casualties from happening. How long will it take for Talulah to fully recover?

Shigaraki: Giving her wounds. Her entire arm was shatter. She's temporarily blind, deaf and mute. Her organ were greatly damage. She was bleeding from her brain. Some veins in he body shatter. Some of her ribs broke. Her spine was almost shatter. She has deep slash marks and bite marks almost all over her body and she had multiple heart attacks. All that happen in under 25 seconds.

Ivan: It was the Beast who did this to her. She was the Beast chew toy. I can't even begin to imaging what she the pain she felt. It's a miracle she survive.