49.

WE ARE AT 20.3K reads. thank you all so much! I'm so grateful for all the support.
Excuse any errors. ❤️
———-
3 weeks later

                     Harley

Harley

Walking over to where Zane was sitting I plopped down beside him, he was focused on whatever show was playing on TV this morning in the day room so I tapped his shoulder breaking from his concentration on the TV.

"What's up Zane?"

"What?" He said giving me a weird face.

"You don't remember me. That's lame man."

"My names not Zane, you got me confused-"

"Oh I'm sorry I thought-"

"You're good. I'm Jaxon.. but I know who Zane is.. It's confusing as hell but I can explain it to you."

"Wait! do have multiple personalities or something?"

He nodded his head.

"Oh my gosh. That's so cool!"

"It's cool until you do t remember shit and you're always confused, but what's up..." I guess he couldn't remember my name.

"Harley." I chuckled as he smirked a little.

"Yeah Zane was just telling me your name."

"Aw, but nothing much. Just ready to get out of this terrible place." I rolled my eyes as he stood up.

"Where ya goin?" I queried standing up with him.

"I hear ya and for a walk, you can come if you want but don't try no funny shit."

"No funny shit here." I smiled lifting my hand as he motioned for me to follow him.

We were currently walking around the track outside which was allowed but of course the nurses watched.

"So how old are you Harley?"

"I'm 18, just turned 18 last week."

"Happy belated." He said moving me out of the way as one of the nurses lightly jogged by us.

"Thanks, what about you?"

"I'm 25..I'll be 26 soon though."

"That's nice, I was always in a rush to grow up but that's when my Paranoia got worse." He stopped in his tracks when I said that.

"So you think people are after you?" He asked as we sat under a tree, the leaves blew in the small breeze but it was still warm out.

"Sometime but they say it's all in my head."

"I've heard that before, how long will you be here?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm trying to make friends but the girls on my hall think I'm weird." I twisted my lips to the side.