♛33

Mandy Moriah

"i got into a fight with my cousin and i think my hand is broken now" i told the doctor

"and how long ago was this?" he asked examining it throughly.

"it was two days ago." i answered making him nod.

"well i'll run a couple of tests and do an x-ray and i'll be right back." he smiled leaving out.

"so how did this happen , don't tell
me you let her beat you up manny." my grandma said making me laugh.

"no abuela, she did it while we were fighting. she fell on it." i explained.

the other day me and my cousin got into this nasty ass fight leaving us so mad at one another that i'm positive i won't ever speak to that bitch again.

it was just the simple fact she spit on me for one , and words were said of course- but i'm not innocent in this so i can't say too much honestly.

i might've messed up too, i don't apologize for it tho. i'm just doing me right now, fuck whoever mad.
i'm happy.

"as you should've ian raise no punk ." my grandma said. "you over him aren't you ?" she nodded referring to Von.

"i tried to be his luv bug but it's obvious that nigga like roaches." i said making her laugh.

the doctor returned with the same warm smile and some papers and this time he had a nurse with him smiling as well.

"well according to the x-rays and the tests we ran, it appears that you wrist is dislocated. you'll have to wear a cast for atleast two weeks. hopefully it'll be off by our next appointment." he said making me nod.

"hello Mandy, i'm nurse Vicky and as reviewed your paper work i realized you haven't been coming in for your regular check ups. " she said.

"i know and i do apologize. is there a problem or something?"

"no, not at all your very healthy. it's just important that take make sure you follow up with your regular doctor visits especially now that your almost in you second trimester-"

waitaaaaasminute-

"ma'am , second what ?" i cut her off.

"it's completely normal to not show symptoms in the first trimester of your pregnancy which is why i can see why your so surprised. your not even showing that much, your one of god's favorites." she smiled.