67. Stay with me (I love you)

Before get in the car Jennie was nervous, it was quite windy and she felt like her soul was about to leave her body, she had the beautiful leather jacket that Lisa gave to her, she decided to wear it, because it smells like Lisa, that Vanilla scent always made her relax.

Bangkok was really a beautiful place, it was early morning and it seemed so alive, Jennie wasn't sure to where they are going, they are just following the adress that Rosé gave to her, since this is the first time Mr. Nóvikov was in there he was just being careful, trying to follow the GPS navigation system, but Jennie was already a little bit impatient.

Monkey, you should call me again, or should I call her? She was deep thinking when Mr. Nóvikov talked to her, Miss Jennie will be there in 5 minutes, she nodded "Thanks Mr. Nóvikov", Fuck it, I'm gonna call her.

She dialled her number, not really sure about what to tell her, but she was sent to voice mail.

Should I call her mum? What if they are sleeping? They probably are, it's Saturday Jennie! She shook her head.

The car stopped and Jennie was in awe, "This is such a beautiful house" she said for herself.

"Mr. Nóvikov thank you!, I think I'll call her mum to see if we can get inside, I hope she doesn't hate me" and he nodded, "Everything will be fine Miss Kim" he said trying to calm the nervous CEO.

After the first ring Lisa's mum answered "Jennie? It was time already", Jennie felt really shy "I'm sorry to call this early, but how you knew I was gonna call?" Jennie said nervously, "Sweetheart your mum called me, don't worry, we all know why you are here, so you can enter now, will open the gates, just hurry up, we don't want Lisa gets suspicious", Jennie smiled "Thank you so much Mrs. B...", Lisa's mum cut her off, "Don't be too formal towards me, we are family, just call me Chitthip ok?, We are in the doorway waiting for you, Marco and I are here for you girls", Jennie thanked them and hung up the phone, the car crossed the big gates and parked outside their home, Jennie breathed deeply and got out from the car, "Mr. Nóvikov Can you drive around the house, Lisa shouldn't see this here", he smiled and nodded.

Jennie was still wearing the leather jacket, it was the only gift she kept from her and right now she needed that Vanilla scent most than anything, she walked to the front door and Lisa's parents were already there waiting for her, when Jennie was about to bow down Lisa's mum embraced her, "Jennie you are so beautiful, look at you" Lisa's mum said, Jennie blushed "Thank you Chitthip, Marco, you both look great, it's a pleasure to meet you in person", both hugged Jennie and she couldn't help but feel emotional.

Lisa's mum smiled "I hope I didn't scare you going directly to the point", you see when Lisa came here last night we knew something wasn't right, after dinner I texted your mum and she called me to explain all this, so I hope you can make my baby monkey go back to you, she is stubborn" Jennie expression saddened "I'm the stubborn one and too much too handle but I really love your daughter with all my heart and that's why I'm here, I want to ask her to forgive me, I'm so happy you guys are willing to help me after hurt your daughter", Marco smiled at Jennie "This is a misunderstood, you guys need to talk about it, I'm sure you got hurt too, so just come inside, Lisa is a heavy sleeper, I'll take you to her bedroom", Jennie trailed behind Lisa's parents, this was the moment she has been waiting for, there's no going back now".