Neko!Levi x Reader: Purr-fect

Requested by LeviBomBastic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally your first day in the Survey Corps. You were walking around the HQ with Mikasa by your side. The two of you continued your chattering as your feet dragged on. Suddenly, you heard a small noise.

"Mikasa? Did you hear that?" You ask, stopping in your tracks.

"Hear what?" She asks.

Then, you heard it once again. This time it was louder than the first time, it would be impossible if Mikasa didn't hear it.

"I heard it again." You say.

"Yeah, I heard it too." She says.

"Where do you think it's coming from?" You ask.

"I think somewhere over there." She says, pointing to the right.

"Should I go check it out?" You ask, she just shrugs.

You took that sign as a yes. You responded by shrugging as well, going to the direction of the noise. You walked slowly until the figure was in sight. As soon as your eyes landed on it, you held your cheeks.

"MIKASA! IT'S SO CUTEEE!" You say, jumping to face her.

"Be careful, it might scratch you." She says.

But even before she could stop you, your hands were quick. You swooped down and next thing you know, the cat was in your arms. You were cradling it back and forth.

Mikasa took a good look at the cat, it had gray eyes. And from the looks of it, it seemed unamused. As you continued to sway it back and forth, it started licking it's paws. 

"Oh myyy! Mikasa, look at it! So adorableee!" You say in awe.

Mikasa couldn't help but sigh. She didn't want to admit that it was cute, because she thinks that licking paws isn't a cute thing. But your case was different, you loved cats.

"Yeah... I guess." She says.

"You really think so? I want to keep it!" You say.

"You'll have to take responsibility in taking care of that, (y/n)." She reminds you.

"Yep! I promise to take very good care of it!" You say, making the cat face you..

Suddenly, you heard something dangling, like a tiny bell. You looked to find the cat with a collar. You slowly put it down and bent to take a closer look at it's name.

Levi.

"Well, Levi. It looks like I'll be your playmate from here on." You say, petting it's head.

At the touch of your warm hand, Levi started to purr, it was absolutely cute. First, it went around you, head brushing your skin. Next thing, it was on the ground with it's back. You tickled it's tummy, seeing as it started to play with your hand.

Mikasa tapped your shoulder lightly. You looked at her to see she got a little impatient with her foot tapping on the floor. You took a glance at your warch, it's almost been an hour since you were here.

"Well, come on Levi. I'll bring you to our rooms." You say, carrying it once more.

You happily walked around with the cat in your arms. Every cadet seemed to look at, some saying it's cute and some who were confused as why you would bring it.

"Why do you have a cat in your arms, (y/n)?" Eren asks.

"Why? It's so cute, I'm going to take care of it." You say.

"Whatever floats your boat." He says, shrugging it off.

Once you finished talking to Eren, you went to your shared rooms. You placed Levi down onto your bed and it made a comfortable sleeping position, you smiled.

"(Y/n), they're starting training already." Mikasa reminds you, standing at the doorway.

"I'll see you later, Levi." You say, smiling.

You stood up and left with Mikasa. Levi only stared at your retreating form as you closed the door. It sat up slightly and went into it's sleeping position again.

"She probably doesn't know I talk. I'll let her know later then, I promise it'll be...

Purr-fect."