chapter #10

Taehyung's pov. ...
She walked away but this weird and unsettling feeling never left me. .everyone knows that I'm emotionally vulnerable and if I lose control over my emotions. ....shitz about to go down...

I'm going to pretend that i hate her ....it's better that way . And maybe after that she'll hate me and leave like she never was there in my life....

I walked back into my room and threw myself on the bed ....it's was getting bored and I kinda wanna she what was army up to so I reached for my phone and starting scrolling through my phone...there were alot of new tweets on our pictures that we posted.  And I honestly thought that me being in a relationship or any of us being in the relationship might trigger them but I was happy when I saw positive comments about us...I guess army really is happy for me . Only if they knew the whole truth. ...

.........Author's Pov. .......
The boys were  in the living room talking and joking around. Sarah walked into the living room and all eyes were on her . She always felt really awkward when people look at her more that a few seconds.
She walked and pour herself a glass of water and she took the pill which she was holding in her hand.
Namjoon  saw her taking the pill so her asked her " Sarah. ....what was that for ...are u ok?" Sarah smiled  and answered his question " It's just a silly headache ...I took the medicine ..I'll be ok in a few minutes "

She was about to walk out when yoongi called her name and told her to sit there with them . She sat on the couch and listened to what they were talking about . Apparently the boys had to go for some photoshoot and they wanted her to go with them  , more like go with taehyung and help him out like a real girlfriend. ..

She couldn't argue so she agreed to go with them...
A few minutes passed and Sarah started to get bored . She took out her phone and started texting the twins ..she was so into the texts that she didn't notice that  the others saw her smiling to herself and stuff . Jin being Jin asked her why she is smiling to herself " you look happy Sarah. .."
Jin asked to which Sarah replied " i was talking to my friends ...I really miss them " She smiled and was about to excuse herself from there...but jimin voice stopped her on her way back to her room.
" Sarah. ..I always wondered how army think of us as an individual like all of us separately. .you were an army right so maybe you can tell us about how they feel about us..."

Sarah's Pov. ..
I walked back and sat on the couch again ...all eyes were on me..I answered jimin sitting question

" Army is really in love with you guys like I'm not even kidding. They think of you guys as their boyfriends to be honest and alot of army is single because of that.  Because they want guys like you and they can't find them anywhere so yeah .....they do alot of crazy stuff . And I used to be just like them. .." I chuckled and waited for their response to which taehyung scoffed and said " you probably imagined me as your boyfriend right...?"

Yes!I did but i wasnt going to admit it.... I was so annoyed with this Tae bitch. ..I seriously am trying so hard to ignore him but he really wants some reaction from me 

" I did before got to know the real you " I answered bluntly ...seriously i don't even care anymore now.

" What do you mean the 'real me' ?" He was clearly taken aback firm my response to his previous question. ..

" you know ...I used to think of you as a gentleman who cares about other people's feelings and stuff...but now that I get to be close to you. .I was clearly wrong about you...you are just so arrogant and cocky. That is just realized that i should stop judging people just by looking at them on the screen ..." I told him what I meant and he wasn't happy with my answer...

" who do you think you are.   How dare you say things like that to me in front of everyone huh....?"
I seriously don't care anymore about the other people who were still sitting with us in the living room ...giving us weird looks and not saying anything..

" you are the reason that I'm into this mess.  ..plus if you always wanted me as you boyfriend than cope with it that's how I am..."
My patience was hanging on the edge of a very small thread and right now it just snapped....I stood up from my seat and he did the same ..now we were both standing and facing each other while the others remain calm...

" That's not how I wanted it...." I don't know for some reason my voice broke.
Taehyung walked and now we were just a few inches away from each others  ..he harshly grabbed my wrist and started to pull me away from the other maybe he wanted to talk alone.....seriously his grip was so tight on my wrist that i was sure there's going to be bruised tommorow.
Me being me I didn't move from my place and yanked my hand away...
Namjoon stood up and tried to calm taehyung but he didn't give a shit about whatever the elder was saying to him....
He walked back and stood in front of me again...before he could say anything  I kinda yelled on his face ...
"WHY DID U HELP ME THAN......HUH...WHAT DID U DO IT .  IF YOU THINK SO LOW OF ME.  I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP THAT DAY.   IT. WAS YOUR OWN CHOICE ....YOU ARE THE REASON. .THE WHOLE DAMN REASON WHY WE'RE INTO THIS MESS....WHY DID U HELP ME.  WHY.     ?" He stood still and I don't know if I was seeing right that his face softened ...wasn't he supposed to be angry at me. ..when he didn't answered me I said " exactly ..that's what I expected " with that i walked away but stopped in mid way I turned around and saw the looks on everyone faces ...they seemed shocked .
There was an irritation on my cheeks and when I touched them I noticed they were wet ..I didn't even know I was crying until now. 
" Look. ..I will tell you this now...my courtesy and patience have limits ...I won't stay bound. " with that i walked back to my room....God I didn't know I was holding that much anger. I feel relieved. ....but one thing ......I cried in front of him and everyone....I hate it when my anger turns into my tears...God how am I going to face them now....it's better if it's stay locked it's not my room rather than going out ....now I will ignore him .....I am 100% sure I can do that....it's not even that difficult. .or is it.     God help me....

..
.
.
..TO BE CONTINUED.   ..