Brothers 4

I sat up a little seeing a sleeping Keith on his back. I rubbed my eyes yawning. Wait why is he here?
"We fucked." He laid down looking up at me.
"Oh yeah."
The silent atmosphere was awkward, he laid down playing with his thumbs as I sat up looking off into a corner. Last night was phenomenal it was almost unreal. Last night we were all over eachother but this morning i can barely hold a conversation with him. After me and Keith split up years ago I did sleep with other guys but none of them penetrated me like him, and I guess last night reminded me of that. Being a basketballer  he had stamina for days, but it didn't feel like we were just having sex. We had intimacy and we let our hearts do all the talking I felt all fuzzy inside again and I could feel his heartbeat through my soul. Last night wasn't just sex, I'm in love with this man. I looked over at him and he was now sat up zoning off to side like he was in deep thought.

"did you sleep with other guys after we broke up?"

well damn that caught me off guard, I looked at him awkwardly.

"I mean yeah... but It wasn't the same"

"what do you mean it wasn't the same."

"I mean, the dick was good but it wasn't enough, most of them finished before me." I laughed and he chuckled with me. I looked back at him.

"what about you?" his eyebrows raised as he cleared his voice and nodded.

"I mean, yeah I slept with some girls."

"who?"

"girl dont none of them got nothing on you" I looked at him disgusted I mean I know he was a good looking man and I know we had our ups and down but Im sill gonna get jealous regardless.

"okay but who tho?" I whined and he pulled me onto of him so I was straddling him. here he go rubbing on me trying to butter me up but I rolled my eyes in the process.

"nah don't be doing all that shit bebe." he kissed on my neck rubbing my thighs.

"okay but I just wanna knowww." I traced his abs with my fingers looking up at him. he looked at me lowly biting his lip. fuck hes so sexy.

"you really wanna know?" I hummed in response and he sighed.

"Some singer, I can't even remember her name"

"you slept with a singer?"

"It's not a big deal."

"Yeah as long as it wasn't you know who ."

"What? Psh no!" He started looking around the room and waved me off and my smile dropped. I've known him for all this time and he still doesn't realise that I can tell when he's lying.
"You slept with Saweetie?! Are you fucking serious?!"
"Chill it's not that deep it didn't mean anything."
"No fuck you! I should've fucking known." I pointed at him as I spoke and he pushed me off of him getting up walking towards the door.
"This is why I can't deal with you, you bug over random shit."
"Random shit? Do you want me to remind you what the fuck she did?"
Me and Saweetie used to be friends.
But one day she came over and tried to get my sons into county lines.
"Did you or did you not want me to tell you though?" He yelled putting his hands out.
I just looked at him with a mug.
"Exactly, bitch." He mumbled the last part but I heard him.
"Get the fuck out." I spoke, looking away from him. He turned around in my direction with a mug on his face.
"With pleasure." He started to walk but stopped looking back at me.
"Didn't I pay for this shit though?"
"Nigga I don't give a fuck."
"How about you get the fuck out, I done all this shit for you and you still DOnt know how to be greatful."
"Oh my god, I didn't ask for none of this shit. I could've been afforded this with my own money."
"I don't give a fuck get the hell out."
"No, dumbass."
He grabbed me by my arm and I swatted it away.
"Don't grab me like I'm a lil ass kid I'm staying the fuck here."
"You forgetting who the man is? Look around, who bout you all this shit. Huh? Pay me some respect. You would be nothing without me."
"Don't say that! I graduated from Law school. I quit for you! Because you 'got us, no matter what'"
"I got me and my kids no matter what, not no dumb hoe like you."
"Dumb hoe like me? Who was the one  writing your papers so you could still play ball and get scouted in high school."
"I don't give a fuck. Give me all that shit I bought." He started snatching all my clothes out of my suitcase and I looked at him like he was crazy. This dude really thinks he can treat me like this. After everything I've put up with, after everything I've done over the years?
"Don't be touching my shit like you own it." I started putting the stuff back in my suitcase, bare in mind I had folded them previously for them to be tidy and he messed all that up.
He grabbed my arm and started pulling my top off of me. Now he has me all the way fucked up.
"Keith your delusional get the fuck off of me."
"You don't bite the fucking mouth that feeds you." He gritted pulling my clothes over my head. I stood there frozen in my bra and panties. He really stripped me out of my clothes? What kind of monster does that.
"And give me that phone too." He snatched it from the side table, it's fine though he can have it. The only reason I was living off of his money is because he vowed to me that he would never want the love of his life to have to work again. I was so stupid to believe him. I don't even know what I fucking saw in him. I could've been a private lawyer earning how many thousands a year but I dropped it all for him and now he finds it an issue?! What an asshole. I wiped a tear that ran down my face as I sat on my hotel bed as he walked out slamming the door.

Keith POV
I stormed out the hotel room with all the shit she bought with my card. She was like an annoying ass leech that was content with living off of me. As I got back into my hotel room, I kicked off my slides plopping on the bed, damn that girl is a headache. Her phone started ringing and I saw it was a hospital number I hesitated before answering.
"Hello?"
"Hi is this Ms Clark?"
"Ms Clark's unavailable right now, this is her boyfriend."
"Well sir, her son keegan has been rushed to Greig city hospital in icu, with severe stab wounds-"
My heart pounded and my hands got sweaty, not my son, god please not keegan.
"I'll be right there." I hung up throwing on a jacket.