The race

"Why do I have to tag along?" [Y/N] said. 

The three faces are covered in makeup that is sell by Bagogo. Apparently, there is a power speara there that they need to win it by racing.

Gopal, Yaya and Ying are laughing at their friend hilarious makeup and [Y/N] just rethinking about his choice in life.

'I wish this is either my brother or the others instead of me.' [Y/N] thought. 

The three are at the starting line, Fang is with his car, Boboiboy with his motorcycle and [Y/N] with his motorcycles as well.

[The motor looks like this but with your [F/C]:]

"We really don't have a choice." Boboiboy said.

Then Adudu show up with Probe as his car.

"Hah I'm going to win this Boboiboy!" Adudu said. This caught [Y/N]'s attention.

"Oh hello, Adudu and Probe! Nice seeing you two again!" [Y/N] said.

"You're here?! And what's with that face of yours?!" Adudu shouted while Probe just nod at the male.

Before he could keep talking, the race has begin. The others drove off the starting line as the race begin. [Y/N] drove behind his other teammates to protect them from behind.

"Watch out!" Boboiboy said as soon he notice buckets of water flying towards them. The two doge it while [Y/N] just use her gravity power and yeet the buckets away. But not the last one though since they really need some water to wash away their makeup.

"Ready, Fang." Boboiboy said.

Just on the cue, Adudu shot some lazers towards the three but [Y/N] ice shield block it as the other continue driving like nothing had happen.

[Mind space]

Reverse: Nicely done, Elsa.

Ice: I ain't Elsa. 

Fire: More like Todoroki without his fire side.

Ice: I see you have chosen death, Fire. 

Fire: Wah!

Death: I heard my name here. *saw Fire* You're on your own buddy.

[Back to [Y/N] ]

 "Huh?" Boboiboy looked back to see the green alien behind them with lazers.

Adudu fire more lazer towards them but [Y/N]'s shield defend them from it as they continue driving.

"You guys go first I'll handle them!" [Y/N] said removing the barrier and block the alien path. Fang and Boboiboy nod and drive forward while [Y/N] stop the alien.

"You wanna play huh? Then let's play! Ice Canon!" [Y/N] or Ice had appear with a big Ice canon in their hand. 

"Be careful, Probe!" Ice kept firing his canon non-stop until it froze Probe and Adudu.