Chapter 16

Liam's POV

"What are you doing here?" He asked and eyed me suspiciously from where I stood. My throat went dry from the view I was seeing and his eyes followed where I was looking.

I saw the corner of his lips pulled into a small amused smile and when he closed the door, I think he did extra movements that flexed his muscles.

A small inhuman sound almost escaped my lips and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. It was like I was enthralled by him and I was fighting myself from trying to jump on him.

What is happening!

He slowly walked towards me and I became intimidated by his presence that I backed off with every step he was taking. I hit the glass windows with a small thud and I hid my phone on the waistband behind my back.

Sooner rather than later, he towered over me like the predator that he was. He placed his hands on the wall on either sides of my face, caging me in his arms. He smelled of fresh rain, cool, and powerful, and heavens did I love that.

He narrowed his eyes on me and lowered his face so that it was directly in front of mine. I gulped audibly and was staring right into fire.

"What are you doing here, Liam?" He asked with his low and husky voice and we were breathing in the same air due to how close he was.

I tried to say something but I couldn't think of anything now that he was standing in front of me with his masculine grace. I kinda envied his body because he was strong, unlike my thin frame.

He saw that I was struggling and the heady feeling slowly vanished in the air. I think that he did something but I didn't pay attention to it because he was waiting for my answer.

I breathed heavily and it didn't help my case because I could still smell his scent.

"I.." I started and looked away from him as I clamped my eyes shot. His fingers cupped my chin and he forced me to look at him.

"Look at me." He commanded and I shook my head from side to side, not doing what he asked. He inhaled a frustrated breath before releasing me and I peeked open an eye to look.

He stared right at me and he was not having it. He closed the space separating us and my eyes widened as his naked body pressed close to mine. My body reacted again due to how close he was. It felt like my blood was getting zapped by lightning everytime he's in close proximity.

I released a panicked sound and placed my hands on his body to push him away. He didn't budge the slightest and I looked up at him only to see that his eyes were now gold in color.

I became suddenly aware that my hands were now on his body when a droplet of water flowed on my finger. I flushed so hard that tomatoes could well be my family. My breathing turned ragged and I could feel the hard muscles beneath my palms. The temptation was too great to resist and I've never seen anyone with a body such as his.

I slowly trailed my hands down his abs and I felt the muscles on his abdomen tightened. He released a groan deep in his throat and my hands traveled dangerously low on his navel that I could now trail his V line with a finger.

"Looks like you're having fun." He whispered in my ear and it took me a moment to realize what I was doing. I screeched and pushed him off of me but it didn't work so I ducked under his arms to escape.

Before I could even stand up straight, he was already in front of me, pinning me against the wall like our position didn't even change.

"No more games. What are you doing here in my room, Liam?" He asked with a steady voice and a serious face that spiked the nervousness in my body.