Chapter Three

Eric's POV

------------------------------

"Isabel?!"

She's standing in front of Ben with her arms behind her. Ben's locking her in place. Her eyes are red, as if she's been crying, and her dress looks like a bunch of people ran over it. The room we're in looks exactly the one where Davina killed those three men.

I look over to Alex, who has a gun in his hand and give him an angry glare, wondering what the fuck he thinks he's doing. "I thought we agreed not to hurt anyone we didn't need to?" I ask him.

"We needed to take her."

"For what reason?"

"We can use her as leverage."

Is he fucking serious? Last time he kidnapped somebody that he claimed to have worked for one of our rivals, it turned out to be a completely innocent human being who had absolutely nothing to do with a mafia or any sort of crime. I swear, he's a fucking idiot.

"Why? I thought we already blew up the cocai-"

"Nobody blew up the cocaine. Nobody even touched the cocaine."

We all go silent and look at him in confusion, still hearing screams from the other room. If no one blew up the cocaine, then what was that sound?

"We heard an explosion coming from over here," Davina says.

Alex eyes her up and down, smirking. "Who's this?" he asks, pointing at her. That earned an eye roll from me.

"Davina," Lucas answers, knowing how irritated I am right now. "She works for the russians."

Alex and Ben's eyes immediately shoot to Davina, causing her to get a better grip on her knife, which made me smirk.

"The Russians?! She's one of our enemies! What the fuck is she doing here?!" Alex shouts.

"Oh, we captured her for 'leverage'," I say mockingly.

"She's here for the same reason as us," Lucas says. I can tell he's starting to get annoyed with Alex and I. "We might as well work together to get rid of the cocaine, then we can all leave, and we never have to see each other again."

Alex looks at Ben, and they nod in agreement.

"And be careful, she's good with a knife."

"So am I," Alex says, giving Davina a wink. I give him a warning look, then focus my attention back to Isabel, who looks like she's on the verge of tears.

"Now, why again do we need Isabel?" I ask.

"Flynn and Dex," he answers.

"What about them?"

"Francisco's guards took them."

There's a moment of silence.

"Then what the fuck was that explosion?"

"That's what we're trying to find out. Ben and I were going down the hallway and we heard it, so we started running towards it, then we ran into Isabel. She's the only person we saw anywhere near the explosion," Alex explains. I glare at Isabel.

"Did she cause it?"

"Probably. We've been trying to get her to talk, but she won't."

I think for a while.

"Alright, we'll deal with her later. Let's just find Flynn and Dex and get the hell out of here."

"Wait," Davina says. "My brother went down here too. Have you seen him?"