Chapter 38

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After we left our house we headed over to the pack house to have lunch and help with the bonfire tonight

After we left our house we headed over to the pack house to have lunch and help with the bonfire tonight. I was pissed that Bella was there and acting like she was a friend to all of us. I could see that Emily wasn't happy that she was there. I growl as she walks out to meet us with a smile on her face. "Why the fuck is she here?" Rachel asks as Jake comes walking out to us glaring at his sister.

"She is here because of me!" Jake says with a growl at his sister. Paul stands in front of her just in case he decides to lose his temper.

"You better watch it Jake." Paul growls back at him. Rachel and Davina are glaring at Bella as Bella looks down at the ground.

"Take your whore somewhere else, She is starting to stink up the place." Rachel says, earning a gasp from Bella and a laugh from Davina. Jake glares at his sister. "Divina is better than you in every way, what my brother sees in you I will never understand!" She says looking Bella up and down with a look of disgust on her face.

"Rachel, I was hoping you could talk with Davina..." Bella starts to say when Rachel scoffs at her.

"Bella, I never liked you when we were kids. Why would I help you when Davina means more to me then you ever will. And after everything you have done to her. Do you really think I would help you! You are not only a leech lover but you are also nothing more than a whore!" Rachel says walking past Bella with a scoff. Davina smiles as she follows behind Rachel into the house.

"Did you really think that Rachel would turn on Davina for Bella?" Paul asks with a chuckle. As I shake my head at Bella and Jake. Bella looks hurt and Jake is pissed.

"And she is not supposed to be here. So take your whore somewhere else!" I say walking past them and into the house with Paul. I listen to Bella and Jake argue about how we treat her and how the Cullens don't treat her like this. Me and Paul laugh as she is upset with Jake for letting his sister talk to her like that and how she thought her and Rachel were friends and how Davina turned everyone against her. That she should be put in front of everyone else because she is the one with the crazy vampire after her. Jake walks back inside and looks at all of us.

"Can you all be nice to her for one day?" Jake asks as his sister scoff's at her.

"Why should we?" Rachel asks with anger in her voice. "Because she has some crazy vampire after her or so you can get your dick wet with her?" She says with a glare at her younger brother.

"Rachel... Please, You don't know our side of the story." Jake says as Bella walks in glaring at all of us.

"Your side... Please Jake tell me what your side is." Rachel yells at him. "Why did you cheat on your girlfriend of three years?" Rachel asks, still yelling at him. Bella looks between Jake and Rachel. "Ruin the best thing that ever happened to you! For her!" She yells again. "What makes her so special that you would throw away everything for a plain jane, no ass or tits. Hell no personality from what I remember. All she does is whine and bitch when she doesn't get her way." Rachel says, glaring at Jake and Bella. Bella looks shocked as Jake just shakes his head at his sister.

"I don't have a reason for doing what I did to Davina. I never meant to hurt her and you are right I ruined one of the best things I had. Davina wasn't only my girlfriend, she was also one of my best friends and I lost her when I slept with Bella." Jake says as Bella glares at him. "And then to find out that she was with Jared and I would never get the chance to show her how sorry I was and try to make it up to her. So I put all my energy into protecting Bella." He says looking down on the floor.

"But you make other people suffer for your choice. Did you ever think about the pack when you gave her clues to the pack?" Rachel asks as Jake shakes his head no. "NO! Of course not. Why would you?" Rachel says now starting to get really pissed off. "Bella may mean something to you but to us... She is nothing." She says looking right into Jake's eyes. Jake nods his head before taking Bella's hand and walking her outside.

"Holly shit! Did Rachel just get through to him when we have been trying to for months now?" Embry asks, looking at Rachel in awe.

"Sometimes it needs to come from a family member that was on the outside but is now on the inside. He needs to know that Bella means nothing to me and that Davina does. I know he doesn't like it but it's the truth." She says as we all smile at her.

"Thanks Rach!" Davina says, giving her a hug.

"Anytime little sister!" Rachel says, kissing Davina's head.

"Do you want to see what I am?" Davina asks looking up at Rachel.

"Hell yeah! Paul would only say that you could do some cool shit but it was up to you to show and tell me!" Rachel says as she playfully glares at Paul. Paul shrugs his shoulders at all of us.

"What! She can and it is her place to tell people." Paul says defending himself. I pat him on the back.

"Then let's go outside!" I say walking out with Davina. We wait for everyone else to come outside as we stand by the fire pit. Rachel watches as Davina sets fire to the fire pit with a wave of her hand and just as fast as she starts it she takes it away.

"Ok, that was cool!" Rachel says walking closer to Davina.

"Oh! Paul, that thing you are worried about... You shouldn't be." Davina says as we all look at her confused.

"What thing?" Paul asks, looking over at her confused.

"Let's just say I need to wash my eyeballs and scrub my brain from what I just saw!" She says making Pauls's eyes go wide before a big smile shows on his face. Davina looks like she is ready to throw up. Everyone still looks confused as Paul laughs.

"When does that happen?" Paul asks Davina. I wanted to know what they were talking about but knew I would have to wait to ask.

"After the bonfire!" She says, shrugging up her nose in disgust. "But Please for the love of god. Do not do it in the backyard!" She says with disgust. I look at her confused.

"What is she talking about?" Rachel asks, looking over at Paul.

"Davina can see what will happen in the future. She is a seer. She has seen each one of us phase into a wolf as well as other things. This is what Bella wants to know. So she can use her." Paul says looking over at Rachel.

"Like hell I will let that happen!" She says with a scoff. "Wait, is that why Jake is so determined to have Davina and Bella be friends?" Rachel asks as we all nod our heads at her. "I am going to kill him!" She yells, making me, Paul and Davina laugh.