1.7

This book will contain homophobic/slurs in this, I'm not doing another TW

Before the guards had pulled me as I saw a tear drop fall down from his king eye lashes as he blinked. I gulped then everything.. went... black..

—-

Hours past and I woke up in a cage type as I was handcuffed to the ground. "What the fuck" I tried to move my wrist but they wouldn't budge more then 2 feet.

The door cage was 5 feet away. I looked at my body and I was in a maid outfit.. but not my Usual maid outfit with sleeves and longer skirts, I was in the most sluttish maid outfits ever.

Fishnets covered my legs, the black and white skirt was so short you could see the bottom of my but cheeks, and the top was basically nothing, just a piece of see threw black fabric.

I then heard the surgeon door open with a loud screeching down. Like when your trying to sneak out of your room after hours and your door is extra loud.

It then lammed seconds after echoing threw the entire place. Foot steps echoed threw out the empty dungeon.

Dream and a couple guards had followed him down here. They stood right in front of the cage door.

Dream grinned.. it was like someone evil was about to happen. He then held out a small blue tube and looked inside with a chuckle.

He then opened the gate door and poured something four of it.. he poured life snakes and snails into the cage and immediately closed the door.

Now the cage had Metal bars but this titanium sheet covered the bottom of the cage so no animal could reach or get out.

"What the fuck!" I yelled out trying to pull myself as close to the corner as I could.

"Maybe don't be a fucking faggot next time and learn your lesson" dream chuckled as the guards threw live cockroaches at men

The snakes slithered closer and closer to me. "Please I'm sorry! I don't like snakes!" I yelled.

The guards then walked out of the dungeon leaving Dream down there with me.

I could feel slimy snails crawl up my leg leaving a trail of slime behind them "that's fucking nasty!" I screamed.

"Don't be a faggot" Dream spoke. "LOOK WHAT YOU PUT ME IN AND YOU CALL ME A FAGGOT!? You just dying to see my body aren't you!" I yelled back at him.

"don't you yell at me like that I am your owner!" Dream yelled. "I AM NO ONES FUCKING LITTLE BOY!" Tears formed in my eyes.

"YOU ARE NOT MY OWNER! I am my own person with my own rules!" Teared rolled down my red rosey cheeks.

No i wasn't blushing.. usually when I cry my face gets red from embarrassment.

"IF YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE MY OWN CHOICES THEN LEAVE!" I cried out as the snakes started to slither there way up my torso, one even slowly wrapping around my neck.

I had the wores fear of snakes.. and being trapped in a cage with multiple was hell for me..

Tears washed down my cheeks as I started to whimper and cry out.

Dream looked at me.. he felt a wave of guilt.. he opened the cage and walked towards me taking off the snails first and putting them in the blue plastic tub and then carefully taking off the snakes also placing them in the tub.

He moved the tub outside the cage and looked down at me. I looked down at the floor still balling my eyes out.

He grabbed my head and pulled my closer to him. I pet my head in his shoulder and cried.

He uncuffed me and right when my hands got free I gripped onto his white shirt and cried more. He huffed and slowly sat down with me.

I sat on his lap and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed the back of my head. I knew he wanted to say something but he never did.. just sat there and let me cry..

one of the reasons I loved him