Hello

So, I need some help here, my dudes.

I know that somewhere I promised that the next book I did wasn't going to be an older brothers book, but oh well. Guess that isn't happening.

I'm also a sporadic chipmunk who acts like they're on crack, so I can never stay on one project for long.

All that being said, I seriously need your help. I wrote a thing and I don't know if it's any good. I need your opinions, my loves, desperately.

Read it and be honest. If it sucks, tell me and I won't publish because no one wants to read a terrible story. If you want me to write and publish it, lemme know.

Here goes nothing.

PROMPT ONE:
The world was changing. We didn't notice it because, well, the human race isn't exactly the most observant. But, one morning, we woke up and everything was different.

People could do things that were once considered impossible, and they could do them with ease. Superheroes and supervillains became a real thing, not just something for the movie industry to make millions off of.

And that was terrifying.

No one knew how it started or why people changed. It just happened and there was no explanation.

Tests and experiments were done and there was still nothing to explain what was happening to the world and people around us.

Of course, that was long before I was born.

But it was the most important thing we learned in history class when we were old enough to understand that we still didn't have any answers to any of our questions.

And then, the world changed again. Slightly less of an impressive change, but a change nonetheless.

Supervillains started winning, which wasn't too great of a thing.

And then, my parents were born. Of course, they didn't change the world until long after they were born. Mid-twenties, I would say.

My dad, Lucas Ivanov was a puppet master, meaning he could make people and objects into his puppets. Thank God he was a superhero or else everyone would've been screwed.

My mother, Hailey Masters, was a gravity manipulator. Quite frankly, I'm not altogether sure what that meant but she made a badass supervillain.

They met, fell in love, retired, and had my brothers and I. Classic story, huh?

But unlike most superhero stories, there wasn't a happy ending for them.

It seemed stupid, really, that a car crash killed two of the most deadly beings that the world had ever seen. I was only a toddler so I didn't remember them or anything about that night.

My parents were incredibly famous so I know what the media has said and I know what my brothers have said. That night really was just a terrible accident. Or, at least, that's what I hoped.

Now, to my brothers, as previously mentioned. My parents must've been very patient and had great stanmia, because I have six older brothers.

I know, it sounds like the beginning to every heartfelt, little sister, coming of age story out there.

Let me tell you one thing right now, those stories lied. It's not so much them being older brothers than them being complete and total asses whenever they wanted and then getting away with it because I was the youngest and always blamed.

My eldest brother, Malaki, was twenty-three. He was the guardian of everyone. We lived with my aunt until he turned eighteen and adopted us all. He put himself through college and then built his business out of nothing.