Chapter 23.

I woke up in my bed and tore the covers off as I went to get up I noticed a big red spot.

Are you fucking kidding me? I seriously bled through my shorts and onto my WHITE bed sheets?

I felt a sudden urge to throw up. I ran as quickly as I can to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

So much for not being sick.

Miguel must have heard me because he ran as fast as humanly possible to the bathroom almost slipping as he opened the door.

"Oh my god Kenzie are you alright?" He asked me with a hint of worry in his voice.

" uh yeah I- I'm fine" I said wiping my nose before I threw up again.

" no you're not you look pale. You're not going to training today Kenzie." He stated bluntly.

" I have to. I can't get kicked" I said throwing up again.

" I'm sure sensei will understand. I'll go talk to him he hasn't left yet anyways" he said as he walked out the door as I followed him.

" what are you doing?" He asked before looking back at me.

" I think I should be the one to tell him I'm sick so he doesn't think I'm skipping training because I'm lazy" I said back and he nodded his head slightly but proceeded to follow me out.

I spotted Johnny just as he was about to get into his car.

" sensei" I yelled out as he whipped his head towards me.

" I can't go to training today. I feel like shit" I said pulling my sleeves down to my wrists. Which is something I do fairly often when I'm nervous.

" you look like shit too" he chuckled back.

I rolled my eyes at his statement "yeah thanks that's makes me feel better"

" glad I could help. If you're worried I'm kicking you I'm not, I'm not going to kick you because you missed a few trainings, but when you feel better make sure to come back" he said with a smile.

" yeah I will, and could you drive Miguel? I'm exhausted" I said running a hand through my very tangly hair as he nodded.

" Kenzie call me if you need anything, make sure to take some Advil or something alright? I love you" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

" I love you too, and call me when you get back from whatever you're doing today" I said before walking back into the house before calling mom to let her know.

Phone convo:

M:
Hello?

K:
Hey mom? I just wanted to let you know that I think I'm getting sick but I'll be fine I'll just take some Advil or something

M:
Alright well are you sure you don't want me to take the day off? Cause I can.

K:
No mama, I'll be fine I'm just gonna get some rest.

M:
Okay then. I love you call me if you need anything. Your yaya is on another date apparently so she won't be back till later.

K:
* chuckles* I love you too.

Call ended: 1:00 min

I sat down my phone and went to get a bowel from the cupboard before I got a text on my phone.