27

Toxic - Kehlani

*gasps* another update whatttttttt?!?!

#— WARNINGS: more blood, mentions of past sexual assault (kind of), another unwanted character returns, If you're not comfortable DO NOT READ!

Wiping the last of the blood on your face, you instruct Shinsou to go back inside, leaving you alone with your brainwashed mother. You decided not to snap her out of her trance yet. The outcome of her snapping out of it would cause a catastrophe unlike any other. You mentally prepared yourself, taking a small stone in your hand you tossed it up in your palm. The constant name calling, the unnecessary beatings, everything had you gritting your teeth solely out of rage and confusion so not once you felt bad for throwing the stone a little too hard. The stone hits your mother's side, bringing her back to reality.

"Ah, ow what the fuck-" M/n grasped her side, rubbing the spot you hit. You laughed, watching her wander all puzzled and without Kazuko in her arms. Her breath came out as pants; an effect of Shinsou's quirk if anyone escaped his brainwashing. She sees you standing there, blood smudged on your cheeks giving her a sign that you were injured. She clicks her tongue. "Tch, I see how it is y/n? Going against your own mother when all she wanted was to see their child,"

"See their child, huh? If I remember correctly you wanted me gone the second I asked you for your help-" You corrected her folding your arms over your chest. "-Oh and remember when you said that I was a mistake from the beginning? What happened in that empty head of yours that made you think it was okay to come here and touch my child whenever you please?"

"I am your mother and I don't need your permission! I'm here because of your friends and to meet my grandchild for his birthday. You're the one who doesn't want me here so if anything you're ruining your son's special day because everything has to be about you," Your mother argues.

"First off, you're not my mother. Not once in my entire life have you loved or cared for me and when you do it's a lie. You've abused me for years! Forced me to keep it a secret from my own father while you used his money for you and your husband."

"I never abused you! what a fucking joke!" Your mother argued. You frowned tilting your head to the side. Not only was she denying the abuse you've endured over the years, she merely added more fuel to the fire. More lies piled up so high you could scarcely recall them all.

"A fucking joke?! you'd beat me almost every day and you called it discipline!" You yelled at her. "You think what you did to me was right but it was far from it! So of course I'm going against you not as your child but as a mother! And let's not forget about that useless excuse for a husband or should I say, child predator-"

"You're so selfish Y/n! Why does everything have to be about you? I brought you into this world, I put a roof over your head and this is how you repay me!" Your mother yelled, earning a groan.

"Repay you for what?! Abiding by court orders and taking custody of me for dad's money. If anyone is selfish it's you!"

M/n snarled. "Oh spare me y/n! Just because you gave birth to a brat you think you're the better person!"

"And here you are coming back into my life trying to control me again!" You snicker, pointing a finger at M/n as you came closer to her face. "Let me be clear with you, you are dead to me and my son! You will never be welcomed into his life and I can assure you of one thing. I'll be a better mother than you ever were and raise him to be a great man with a good heart. So how about you do us both a favour and fuck off-"

Never in your life had you raised your voice to your mother. It was always the other way around with clear intentions of hurting your feelings. Yelling at her felt really good like a heavyweight being lifted off your shoulders. There was so much to be said and you were gonna tell her how you feel whether she deserved forgiveness or not.

"You little brat-" M/n hands swats your right cheek with a loud slap. A slap you returned, extra hard which made the woman yelp and fall to the ground. Unnoticed by your quirk was triggered on its own once again. Its effects did the exact opposite of what it normally does. Instead of rapidly healing her wound, it miraculously doubled her pain, making the woman squeal.

"I had enough of your bullshit for the past sixteen years!" You told her looking down at her. "And I'm gonna tell my father what you allowed your husband to do to me all those years ago! that way you both can rot in hell next to Kouichi!"

"No wait-" Your mother suddenly clung to your legs as if her entire personality changed, pleading for forgiveness after you spelt out your threat. "Please y/n don't I'm sorry! forgive me, please! anything but that-"

"Get off me!" You yelled, pushing her away. "It's too late for that,"

"Tell me what?" You heard from behind you. Both of you turned to see Aizawa standing not far away, tugging on his support gear. Tied in his binding cloth is your mother's husband, another disgusting face. Your mother cried her lover's name when your dad pushed him to the ground.

Your red eyes matched your father's, which surprised him once he caught a glimpse of your sly grin. "Dad...when I was thirteen."

Raising a pointed finger, you stared the man and your mother down then confessed. "That woman forced me to make out with her husband and allowed him to touch me inappropriately,"

Officially disowning the woman as she did to you, you ignored her cries and you saw your father's eye widen in shock. The first thing did was step on m/n's husband's back causing the man to fall face-first into the ground. Next Aizawa lifts his head up by his hair growling in the man's ear. "You touched my daughter.....you're gonna regret that,"

you're gonna regret that,"

:P