삼십구. settling in with pillow fights

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-NINE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🐳 ₎
settling in with pillow fights . . !

 !

real life !

After Wilbur got his three children and Sapnap their happy meals, they had eventually arrived at the house they rented. As Wilbur finished parking the car, Cindy excitedly hopped off the car along with Tommy and Tubbo. The four adults took care most of the luggages and with that, all seven of them entered the house they were staying in.

"This place looks good!" Niki adored the house's interior and how welcoming it feels. "It is just like the picture we saw Wilbur."

"I like it here too." Wilbur nodded in agreement, smiling at her.

Tubbo added, "I feel like I can live here! Just look at this place, it's massive."

"We should just live here instead, then." Dream chuckled at Tubbo's remark and grinned.

Wilbur sat down on the brown sofa and motioned everyone to come sit down with him. "Okay, before anything else. Let's decide who rooms with who first."

After a brief moment of decisions, the group eventually decided that Niki would room with Cindy, Dream and Sapnap, and finally, Tommy and Tubbo.

Wilbur wrapped up their small talk, "Okay, that's about it then! George is also coming over to stay so that leaves him and me to room together. We'll see him later at lunch after we settle in."