sixty-four

Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Much to my dismay, I was laying across Matti's lap the entire ride home.

If I laid down flat—everything started to spin and I would throw up.

If I sat up straight, I felt lightheaded.

And I couldn't exactly just hold myself up in the position that I needed to lay down in.

"You throw up in the Tesla and you pay for the cleaning, Black." Blake warned as I chuckled.

"Blakey, I'm rich enough that I could buy my own Tesla now." I mumbled as everyone laughed.

The car ride was nice and quiet though, fast too. It was very late so the only people out were the drunk kids walking home from the clubs and the bars. I kept my eyes closed the entire ride, but I knew he was staring at me.

When he started to run his fingers through my hair, every second it was getting harder for me to be mad at him.

But now I was being carried up the flight of stairs from my lobby.

"I think it's best if I just take care of her tonight boys." Sloane states as I hear the keys jingling. I kept my eyes closed, the brightness bugging me even when they were shut. "Yes. Agree," I mumble, leaning against whoever was holding me.

"No–let him take care of her. You and I have some talking to do." I heard Blake speak as Sloane snorted. "No, I'd rather scuff all of my Versace than talk to you. He's probably going to leave her after five-" She got cut off by the voice of Matti.