TWENTY NINE

⚠️Sexual Scene⚠️

TWENTY NINE: INTIMACY

The party ended with applause and goodnight wishes to everyone around the fire. Everyone personally gave farewell to the new Luna who wished them good nights.

Harry and Louis can't move away from eachother, their hands held together their mixed scents lingering around their aura. They can sense eachother's arousal and the need in their wolves.

"Shadow is here, I brought him here earlier" Louis said guiding Harry towards the black horse.

Harry can't walk properly, no he is not tired. He is very overwhelmed by his Alpha, his scent, his eyes, his grip and his everything. The Omega has wrapped his arms around the Alpha's torso who kissed his head time to time  understanding his state.

Harry might looks like he is going to drop but he is just needy, him and his inner wolf needs their Alpha. He needs his Alpha to fulfill him, satisfy him and claim him more.

Harry almost shrieked when Louis lifted him up and hoisted him over Shadow who made a noise. Louis sat behind his Omega and Harry immediately sat sideways clinging to the Alpha. They kissed while Shadow take them to home.

Reaching their home Louis hold a laughing Harry who has been tickled by his Alpha in his ribs. They get down from Shadow and walked inside. Shadow huffed and walked towards his own stable knowing his owner won't do it. He knows his place.

When the happy couples gets inside the house and a guard rushed to them.

"Your majesty" The Beta guard bowed and looked at the Alpha King "An eagle is in your paper office and the bird have a package in its mouth"

"Did you opened?" Louis asked suddenly seriousness filling in his nervous

"No we did not, Alpha" He said and Louis dismissed him.

"Go and read what your mentor has sended. I will be in our chamber" Harry said kissing the Alpha's lips before parting away.

Louis breathed out with a smile as he watched his Omega running upstairs. He chuckled as he strode towards his paper office. Having a mate is good, you have somebody to love you, you have somebody you can love.

He entered his office and smiled at Phil the Eagle, the bird quickly jumped on his shoulder and poked his head. He immediately goes to the box on his table which was wrapped in red cloth. He unwrapped it and saw a wooden box.

He opened the box excitedly, a letter was on the top of a red cloth. He opened the letter reading the very familiar handwriting.

For my pup and the future boy -H B