- The Dark Past -

Sakura's Pov

The next morning was miserable. I didn't even want to get up, so I didn't. My stomach was aching and I had a horrible headache. I turned slightly and saw a pill bottle and a note on the bedside table.

' I had to go out. If you need anything I left my number below, I assume you have a cell phone. Take the aspirin once every three hours, 2 tablets. ' - hatori

I sighed and quickly took the two pills hoping they would reduce the pain slightly. I laid back in bed and covered myself with the blanket. A sudden noise made me jump and I quickly ran to the kitchen.

I saw Akito on the floor and broken glass around her, the top cabinet was open where the cups sat. "Are you okay?" I asked and walked over quickly, trying to avoid the glass. "Get away" she growled and pushed me back causing me to step on glass.

I winced as a shot of pain ran up my foot. "Damnit" she mumbled and dragged me to her room. She pushed me to the bed and ran off to get tweezers and alcohol. "Stupid wench" she growled and I sighed.

I yelped as she roughly pulled out the glass and threw alcohol on it. "Ow" I mumbled as I held the cloth to my foot as if it would stop the pain.

"That's what you get" she mumbled.

I looked at her. Hatred swirled in her beautiful grey orbs. I caused that.

"Where did we go wrong aki?"

"Don't you dare call me that! My Sakura was only allowed to call me that! You aren't her! You betrayed me!" She yelled.

I gently took her hand but she pulled away.

"Akito please...I didn't wanna leave" I pleaded slightly.

"STOP LYING" she screamed threw the lamp at the wall beside me.

"Aki please hear me out-"

My head whipped to the side from the hard slap to my face. My cheek stung harshly and I knew it was bright red by this point.

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS! YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE COULD LOVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID! YOU ARE DISGUSTING SAKURA. EVEN YOUR PARENTS DIDNT WANT YOU, YOU DESERVE THIS PAIN"

I couldn't help it. I slapped her hard and she was about to flip but I stopped her with one phrase. "I fucking hate you Akito sohma"

I stormed out of the estate. I wiped my eyes roughly as the tears fell.

Flashback

"You are cursed you evil bitch!"

"She killed them I know it!"

"Her poor parents, they died because they got stuck with a horrid daughter"

I shook my head to avoid the horrible memories that I tried so hard to forget. "So you are back" I heard a sickly scary voice and I was faced with the person I hated most.

"Ren" I growled

"Down mutt" she said and I glared daggers at her. "You broke your word" she said with a smirk and my blood ran cold. "No hard feelings right, you messed up, you ran away instead of doing what you were told, poor mommy and daddy paid the price"

My blood ran cold.

"Fuck you!" I growled. "You did this! This is your fault" I said and walked forward. "Don't forget your fucking place you little unwanted runt!" She glared at me and I stepped back.

"Sakura!"

I turned and smiled at the familiar faces of rin and haru but when I turned back ren was gone. I looked back and put up a façade. Rin's eyes scanned over me and I saw the hatred, not at me but at the familiar bruises. "See that asshole got to you" she mumbled.

I forced a smile and fake giggled. Rin narrowed her eyes but haru returned my smile. "Hatori told us you were back, I couldn't believe it! You got hot!"

His comment earned him a harsh elbow to the side as I rolled my eyes playfully. "It's good to be back though honestly, I miss you all"

I saw the tiniest whisper of a smile on rins lips.

"Don't lieeee~ you know you missed meee~" I teased. She rolled her eyes and punched my arm with a soft smile gracing her lips. "Lets go do something?" I asked and smiled at the couple.

"Like what?"

"Lets go to the amusement park!"

An hour later we all stood at the amusement park, Momiji currently clinging to me with a cute smile. He kept ranting about how much he missed me and I was extremely happy. Eventually Kyo got protective and dragged him away.

Before I knew it everyone had scurried off in opposite directions and Yuki and I were left. He gave me a small smile and I returned it. "I think your regular eyes are much prettier" He stated and I blushed slightly.

I was extremely insecure when it came to my eyes so I always put contacts in so they matched.

"Let's go have fun?" Yuki said and put his hand out.

I smiled and took his hand before running off, farther into the amusement park.

Akito's Pov:

I growled as I threw myself back into bed. The pit of my stomach felt queasy. I can't feel guilty about this! She betrayed me....I sunk back into bed. Sadness hitting me. 

I fucking trusted her and she was working for that bitch....she said she loved me...bullshit

I heard a small ding and groaned as I sat up and checked the smartphone that Hatori bought me. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!"