𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 3𝐫𝐝, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Anyways child, like I was saying, how yall tryna bring me into something that doesn't concern or involve me. Thats yall situation not mine." I said to Mirelle and her lil crew which had Sarnai in it too.

Sad cause he hangin out with the hoes that's fuckin on his sisters girlfriend.

"But you tryna get with his boyfriend, it do concern yo fatass." Mirelle responded, pointing her finger in my face as I closed my locker.

"It seem like yall hoes aint got a fuckin life, don't yall got other things to worry bout? Like...figurin out how you gon eat dinner later with the 2 dollars you found on the ground." I said, tilting my head and shifting my bag to my other shoulder.

"Cause I could've sworn yo mama spent all yall money on meth. Aint that right, Kennedy?" I asked, looking at her. "Its Trinit- Ian ask, but anyways, I got things to do." I cut her off before waving them off and walking to my class.

I can't wait to go home, they keep testing my patience.

-

"Mama why you got pops wallet n shit?" I asked him, eating my hot cheetos.

"Yo dumbass fuckin daddy got arrested so I'm finna go bell his ass out usin his money." Mama responded, eating a brownie before walking out the house and closing the door behind him.

As many times as he done got arrested, he ain't never get fired because they said he's their best big boss they've had in a while.

I laughed to myself and leaned on the counter, seeing Serephina run from the back of the house to the living room.

"Phina stop runnin, you gon end up hurtin yoself." I told her making her nod and lay on the couch while watching TV.

" Ian know you was ha mama." Sarnai said, being petty. "I ain't. I'm makin sure she not gon hurt hers- matta fact, mind yo fuckin business. I should punch the fuck out yo ass fo spreadin that dumbass shit around anyway." I said, remembering what happened before I left school.

"Punch who cause you not finna fuckin touch me. Yo hoeass got me fucked up." Nai said, standing up from off the couch.

"Let you tell I always got you fucked up and that lil 20 year old you still datin got you fucked up too cause it seem like you gettin bolder n bolder than last time." I replied, sitting my chips on the counter.

"You think cause you fuckin n gettin dick from a 20 year old make you betta? Nawl, baby, you a victim. You a whole ass survivor. I hope pops punch the fuck outchu when he find out you still messin wit him." I continued, folding the bag up and grabbing my phone.

"Then you always bein disrespectful to the one who be doin shit fo you. You know nobody in this house not gon take you nowhea but me." I said. "But since you wanna be so grown, ask yo pedophile you keepin to take you places." I finished, going upstairs and to my room.

I sat my things on my bed before Sarnai came in my room making me roll my eyes. "You startin to piss me off forreal." I told him.