29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation

Dave

April and Dave spent a little more time in the tub with April still in his lap just chilling as the bubbles slowly melted away around them. They were living their lives and in that moment it was just the two of them against the world because they were back in their bubble and no one could burst it. From the tub to the shower they went. Dave let April shower in peace and didn't even attempt to touch her like he normally would even though he knew she wouldn't mind. Tonight he just let her be. As much as he enjoyed shower sex tonight he didn't want it. It didn't matter how good she looked with soap suds covering her body or how the water ran down on her rinsing it all away or how her chocolate skin glistened under the water. He was just ready to see her in the set that he had picked out for her and get shit cracking from there.

He wanted a pre wedding show and wondered if he asked would she bend down and bust it open and twerk that ass for a real one. He wanted to see that shit clap back at him and with him going back on tour at the end of the week he wanted all he could get to get him right and ready for the month long hiatus. He didn't need a full on dance routine like he requested for their wedding night but he wanted a night where he could make it rain on her. She owed him a performance from the night they had all went to the strip club together after his first leg of tour and was wondering if he could redeem that prize tonight. So he planned on asking. You know closed mouths don't get fed but he was prepared just in case she said yes. Then again he didn't think she'd say no. That shit was right up her alley. Wifey was a low key freak and she loved clapping her cheeks.

"Aight ma I'm a let you finish up in here. I'll see you in a few" Dave said then leaned down and placed a kiss on her water laced neck. Their shower together had been a silent one but even in a shower with no words being said it was still a whole conversation. These days no words needed to be exchanged between them to know what was on each other's minds especially on a night like tonight. They were that much in tune with one another. Still in silence they both had heard everything and each other loud and clear. They wanted each other.

"Ok Papi I won't keep you waiting. I'll be out in a few" she said and looked over her shoulder at him while she continued to wash off. She wasn't far behind him. It was just taking her a little while longer because she was trying not to get her hair wet at the moment.

"Bet" he said and carefully made his way out of the shower, grabbed a fresh towel, dried off some, and headed into the bedroom with droplets of water still running down his body. Right about now this would be the moment where April would be eye raping him and trying to drink him all in water droplets included. Fully inside the bedroom he made his way to his suitcase, flipped the lid open, and pulled out the black lingerie set that he had picked out for her. He carefully pulled the price tags off of it making sure not to rip it then placed it nice and neatly on the foot of the bed. He dried off a little more then pulled out his cocoa butter and moisturized his body. Dave heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later April was walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and the fact that he knew exactly what was underneath it made him bite his lip in anticipation. It was about to be one hell of a night.