⁰³¹ i love you so

❝ can we kiss forever ? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MAEVE DIDN'T WANT TO go to the quidditch try-outs. she didn't want to watch a group of people compete to take over her brother's spot as keeper on the gryffindor team.

she knew they would have to replace him eventually— they couldn't play without a keeper— but she would just prefer not to be there.

though she wanted to support ron, because she knew he was going to try-out (and frankly, she thought he was the best possible replacement) she just couldn't.

she supposed she could go to the games, but for now, it was too early.

instead, she stayed in the common room.

hermione insisted that she stay with her, but maeve insisted that she go along with ron, harry and ginny and show them some support— and she would be fine by herself.

"you still haven't told me what you got on your o.w.l.s, maeve." hermione complained with a frown, turning to face her.

they were sat in the gryffindor common room at the table in the corner, but they had pulled their chairs closer together.

"does it really matter?" maeve replied, trying to avoid her girlfriend's gaze. "we're onto our n.e.w.t.s now!"

"it does matter, because i want to know what classes you're gonna be taking now."

with a reluctant sigh, the foster girl dug into the pocket of her robes, fishing out her crumpled results letter.

' ORDINARY WIZARDING LEVEL RESULTS
ᴘᴀss ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs:
ᴏᴜᴛsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ()
xᴄᴇᴇᴅs xᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ()
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ()
ғᴀɪʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs:
ᴘᴏᴏʀ ()
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅғᴜʟ ()
ᴛʀᴏʟʟ ()

MAEVE ELIOT FOSTER HAS ACHIEVED:
Muggle Studies — E
Care of Magical Creatures — P
Charms — O
Defence Against the Dark Arts — E
Divination — P
Herbology — P
History of Magic — D
Potions — E
Transfiguration — A
Extra-Curricular Art — O '

        hermione looked horrified as she examined maeve's results, shaking her head. "merlin, this is all my fault!" she sighed. "if only i'd done more studying with you, maeve— you could've—"

shaking her head aswell, the blonde took the parchment from hermione. "it's not your fault. i was always gonna get these results. at least i've got six o.w.l.s, that's good, right?"