ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘʜɪʟ.

[A/N] Yeah, a short chapter, cause ya pal is tired. It's currently 5:33 AM and I've just been playing bed wars and sky wars all night completing challenges.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade picked up the quill next to him. His reading glasses rested on the bridge of his nose, his long pink hair let loose with a mess. Dipping in quill in ink, he presses it against the paper.

Phil,
I know it hasn't been long
since you left. In fact, it's
been less than a day.
However, I'm writing due
to the missed opportunity 
to tell you things. I will try
my best to put my thoughts 
into words, but you know I
was never the best at that.
Phil, you were always there
for me when even my own
brothers had turned their
backs against me. If you
ever need anything, please,
tell me. I am retiring from
my bloody past, however,
if there is ever a time
where you want someone
dead, contact me. If you
ever need help, contact
me. If you ever need a
hand, contact me. If you
ever need gear, contact
me. I owe you everything.
For you? The world, Phil.
Your son,
Technoblade.

Techno sighed before gently folding the letter and slipping it into an envelope marked with green wax. He gave it to the crow that rested on his window sill. "Philza." He spoke. The crow understood, instantly taking flight towards the resting sun.

"Technooo." Y/N hummed, slowly opening the door. Technoblade smiled, looking over at Y/N.

"Hello, Princess." Techno spoke.

"Princess...-?" Y/N felt their face heat. She covered her mouth, causing Techno to chuckle.

"Just a nickname, like how you gave me Elsa." Technoblade teased.

"You're bold. To bold." Y/N mumbled. Technoblade laughed again before standing up. He walked over to Y/N, gently placing his hand on their head.

"Let's go eat dinner, Princess." Technoblade smiled. He watched as Y/N's face flushed with more red.

"Y-yeah. Let's go." Y/N mumbled embarrassed. Technoblade chuckled softly, his own light shade of red appearing across his cheeks. The two leave the room, making their way downstairs to eat their meal.

For you? The world, Phil.

---

Word count: 332 <3

As you can tell, I liked Technoblade's line "For you? The world, Phil." I wanted to incorporate it in the story. So I did. Who's gonna stop me? I'm basically a God. I do what I want. I will bring you guys pain. You think you're safe? You think this'll be filled with fluff? Honey, you got another thing comin'.