Chapter 1

"I..I am s.sorr.ry I di.dn't.."

BANG...

A loud gun shot was heard and the man who was begging for his life a while ago was on the floor lying with blood oozing out from his head ...
The person who shot him, took out his handkerchief and wiped the blood that had splashed on his face and fingers and then  threw it away ...
All of his men were scared like hell to see their boss like that ...no one dared to even look at his eyes ...

"Clean this up"
And with that the man went outside the house, sat in his Ferrari and drove back home...

And that man was none other than the JEON JUNGKOOK..
_________________

"Yaah Jeon Jungkook, how many times have I told you not to skip your dinner ...you didn't even eat you breakfast today ...what are you even thinking huh??!!!" Jin asked jk as soon as he came home after killing that bastard ...

"Eomma mianhae (sorry in korean)
I was just busy with some work ...you know some fuckers just don't get that they shouldn't betray me "....

Jin smacks his head ...

"Aaah!!! Wae" (why in korean ) jk says while rubbing his head ...

"Language kid" Jin

"Ok ok" jk

"Now come eat ...you have more things to do ...right!!??I guess!!" Jin says with a smirk on his face ...

"Jin hyung ,it's not like you don't do it with Namjoon hyung all the time ..." Jk

" You ungrateful brat, how can you something like that on my face " Jin says while blushing hard ...

"As if ... nevermind ...now come on , I am hungry" Jk says while going to the kitchen...

"Tch...this child" Jin says as he shakes his head ...
___________

"So are you getting laid today?" Yugyeom asked jk

"Don't know ...but I will if I get any daddy Material" jk says with a smirk ...

"Oo great then coz I have some boys with great muscles " yugy says as he also smirks ...

"Bring it on dude!!" Jk

After sometime yugy brings 5 men with great and well built figure ..

"See, I told you that they have great body " Yugyeom says

Jk turns around and sees all the men and then tells yugy to ask them their sizes (dick size) ..
Yugy does the same ...

"6.3 sir" man 1 says ...
"6.7 " man 2....
"7" man 3...
"7.6" man 4 ...
"7."..."STOP...." The man couldn't even complete his sentence when jk interrupted him ...

He turns to face yugy and "Yug , do you think they are enough for me!??" Jk

"Are they not ???" Yugy

"Not at all ..." Jk
"They are not even close to what I want "  Jk

"Get out " jk said to 5 of them ...

"I better go back to work" jk says after sighing and left the living room ...

_________________

So how was it ??
Tell me in the comments ...
And please vote and support me ...

I will be updating the book real soon ...
So stay tuned ...
Bye bye till then ...

BORAHAE💜💜💜
-Your Authornim...
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰